• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How much should I wait? (Speed after clonazepam and H)

ComfortablyNumb95

Bluelight Crew
Hello everyone, so basically I took 1 mg of clonazepam almost 3 hours ago and shot some H (not a lot) approx. 30 minutes ago.

I'm going to a party tonight and was wondering how much should I wait to take some speed paste to get the desired effects considering the long half life of clonazepam.

I'm gonna shoot the speed btw so it should be decently strong, but of course I need to wait quite a few hours because I don't want the clonazepam and h to counteract the speed.

Would 10-12 hours be enough?
Thanks in advance.

That's not a heroic dose of clonazepam, still quite dangerous with dope though. If the speed is good quality, the difference b/w waiting two hours vs. five hours might not be much, concerning the benzo. Obviously if you're still dope loaded you'll feel a muted response, but whenever I did what you're doing, which was often back in the day, I didn't much think about time.

I was slamming dope, pooping one Xanax bar in the AM then partying in the evening - that meant smoking very high quality glass (SW US 2000 - 2004). The glass always slammed through my other high, unless I'd shot dope within the previous two hours. Benzos had little muting effect on my glass use b/c I'd just smoke until I blew over the benzo effect. Had a harder time overcoming the dope.

I don't really like glass and dope. But... When you have access to the highest quality of both... I didn't turn it down. I sold my dope dealer glass - and partied with him so... There ya go.

In the interest of HR, and I think you know this - it's more for the lurkers - mixing benzos and opioids is a death wish and adding speed is rough on the body. Really all these drugs should be consumed individually on different days. But, yeah, I've done it.

Oh yes, good call on that, didn't even think about pointing that out.
I'm aware that opioids with benzos is a very dangerous (possibly deadly) combo and to anyone reading this DON'T mix them, ESPECIALLY if you're IVing and/or have a low tolerance.

I do it because I know my limits AND make sure to dose well below those limits (in fact, I don't even feel very high at all, because I made sure to use a low dose of H and a lowish dose of clonazepam).

However, I cannot stress enough that it's a combo that should be avoided, it can and will kill you if you fuck up.

Thanks for sharing your experience.