• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Psychedelics How much San Pedro/Peruvian Torch?

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
I've never had mescaline before, and I have been growing some cacti on my windowsill for a few months now.
My San Pedro is about 1/2 a foot and I have 2 Peruvian Torch that are about 6" each.
What size would you wait for until you would get a decent experience from them?
I have a Bolivian Torch and Peyote too, but I want to keep them as cool house plants I think.
I'm eager to try mescaline but don't wanna kill my lovely cacti for a. Underwhelming buzz.

You say half a foot and six inches like they are two different lengths. Am I missing something? Anyway, I would wait until they are at least 12 inches. They are just little pups right now.

The amount you need to trip can vary a great deal from cactus to cactus. I Remember having some where 36 inches was only enough for a mild trip. Then I got some super potent ones, took 36 inches and had a cosmic experience with insane hallucinations and mass confusion. I was experiencing intense nausea (which I never get on normal doses) and strong visuals within 15 minutes of drinking the cactus. I'd estimate they were about six times more potent than the previous ones I had had.

idk about everything else, but I'm excited for you to try mescaline for the first time. It's been forever but was really smooth when I did it and a lot of fun

You say half a foot and six inches like they are two different lengths. Am I missing something? Anyway, I would wait until they are at least 12 inches. They are just little pups right now.

The amount you need to trip can vary a great deal from cactus to cactus. I Remember having some where 36 inches was only enough for a mild trip. Then I got some super potent ones, took 36 inches and had a cosmic experience with insane hallucinations and mass confusion. I was experiencing intense nausea (which I never get on normal doses) and strong visuals within 15 minutes of drinking the cactus. I'd estimate they were about six times more potent than the previous ones I had had.
Sorry, the san Pedro is about a foot and the Peruvians are 6 inches but I have 2.
I might just keep them and let them grow and buy some mescaline as it is available. That way I'd get to keep my cool houseplants.

Hey man, I did a San Pedro in college. As a firm believer in tripping hard, you'll want to do a foot long cutting. Then low and slow on the reduction of the material.

I need to get a cactus.

I also like cacti. They have all kinds of cacti at the flower store. I wonder if they ever sell the mescaline ones by accident? Have you ever seen them in a normal flower store?
Not sure but stranger things have happened at sea, so probably, albeit rarely.
They're easy enough to buy as seeds, seedlings or cuttings for growing at home in UK, but you can't buy it dried or powdered like you used to. Fucking nazi PSA. We didn't know how spoiled we were back when you could buy GHB, mushrooms, mephedrone, dried cactus and much more in head shops!

I also like cacti. They have all kinds of cacti at the flower store. I wonder if they ever sell the mescaline ones by accident? Have you ever seen them in a normal flower store?
I see Sam Pedro and P Torches all the time.