How much pounds do I have to lose of fat to get to 6-7% BF ?

MollyNewb

Greenlighter
My first cycle progress photo. Before photo was me at 160 pounds with 313 nl test according to lapcorp. I knew i had low test, i would jack off once a week. and i talked slow and i was always tired and i could live off 1800 calories, no apatite. i would work hard in the gym and gain nothing. any weight i gained was fat. so i decided to cut down(DUE TO LOSE TEST LEVELS I PROBOABLY LOSE SOME MUSCLE IN THE PROGREss BUT FUK IT WANTED A LEAN BASE... BUT ONCE I HIT 160 POUNDS I REFUSED TO CUT ANY MORE AND WANTED TO START MY FIRST CYCLE...). and run my first cycle and despite people telling me i dont know how to train and wont gain nothing .i went to 160 pounds to 190 pounds. (as seen in the photo below) but then once i went to 250 mg cruise down i went back down to 185 pounds and maintained that for months now....

xkuama.png
^

no pump in either of these photos but i was blasting 600 mg of test in after photo. and all natty no nothing in before photo
^ I want to get to 6-7% bodyfat so i can lose my moon face! How much pounds of fat do i have to lose so i can plan my cycle length accordingly!! guido? plz help bro?

here is a photo of me right now cruising with NO PUMP but angled on 250 mg cruise test e!!

24mi6wi.jpg

how much pounds do i have to lose till I can get 6-7% bodyfat. I really would like to get rid of moonface so i really want to get SHREDDED. Im hoping i dont have to cut any lower than 165 pounds... i am 185 pounds in the photo above...

Nice muscle addition.

If you're 18t in that second pic, I'd say you'd start looking really good after dropping 13lbs fat. Def single digit at that point.
We don't know your personal water retention or fat placement, so it's hard to say, but after 13 pounds....I can pretty much guarantee you'll have some good definition.

Nice muscle addition.

If you're 18t in that second pic, I'd say you'd start looking really good after dropping 13lbs fat. Def single digit at that point.
We don't know your personal water retention or fat placement, so it's hard to say, but after 13 pounds....I can pretty much guarantee you'll have some good definition.

thanks alot bro. i appreciate the feedback.

Thay last picture looks better than 95% of the schmucks walking about, nice work although I can give no answer to the op

I am going to say you need to drop 7 pounds of fat and lose 4-5 pounds of subcutaneous water before you are shredded. If I were you I would hop on a blast because you have a good foundation to build on. There is no need to press on natty. You have the frame and foundation.

Come your next blast I would go with 50mg of Masteron Propionate ED, 150mg of Test E EW, 50mg Trenbolone Acetate ED, and 60mg Epistane ED. Toss in 50mcg of T3 to increase fat loss and increase protien synthesis. That combination will really dry you out and will really cause some significant fat loss as well as put on lean muscle at the same time. If you are iffy about running Trenbolone Acetate you can use Nandrolone Phenylpropionate at 50mg ED. Contrary to popular belief NPP is an excellent substance for fat loss, cutting and recomposition. You can actually expect to put on more muscle with it than Trenbolone.

What I have learned when it comes to Testosterone dosages and looking good is this; Low Testosterone during the spring and summer to look good and maintain libido and well being. Moderate to high Testosterone during the fall and winter to facilitate growth and since you wont be at the beach, the slight bloat wont be an issue.

I am going to say you need to drop 7 pounds of fat and lose 4-5 pounds of subcutaneous water before you are shredded. If I were you I would hop on a blast because you have a good foundation to build on. There is no need to press on natty. You have the frame and foundation.

Come your next blast I would go with 50mg of Masteron Propionate ED, 150mg of Test E EW, 50mg Trenbolone Acetate ED, and 60mg Epistane ED. Toss in 50mcg of T3 to increase fat loss and increase protien synthesis. That combination will really dry you out and will really cause some significant fat loss as well as put on lean muscle at the same time. If you are iffy about running Trenbolone Acetate you can use Nandrolone Phenylpropionate at 50mg ED. Contrary to popular belief NPP is an excellent substance for fat loss, cutting and recomposition. You can actually expect to put on more muscle with it than Trenbolone.

What I have learned when it comes to Testosterone dosages and looking good is this; Low Testosterone during the spring and summer to look good and maintain libido and well being. Moderate to high Testosterone during the fall and winter to facilitate growth and since you wont be at the beach, the slight bloat wont be an issue.
good info bro!! i cant touch masteron or tren because my hair has the balding gene. im already losing like 40 hairs a day off test.

I started my blast of test PROP a few days ago. Im doing 650 mg a week for 8 weeks. i do injections everyday.
(bulking)
Then after this i will cruise on 250 mg of test untill mid august.... But i will look into test prop/NPP to cut with. if idont want to increase my hairloss, what would you recommend me to cut on? also the only oral i will run is anavar because i dont wanna run other harsh orals . anavar is the only oral i would run... what compound and dosages would you recommend. t3? anavar? npp? test prop? dosages? i appreciate it my friend.

Last edited:
good info bro!! i cant touch masteron or tren because my hair has the balding gene. im already losing like 40 hairs a day off test.

I started my blast of test PROP a few days ago. Im doing 650 mg a week for 8 weeks. i do injections everyday.
(bulking)
Then after this i will cruise on 250 mg of test untill mid august.... But i will look into test prop/NPP to cut with. if idont want to increase my hairloss, what would you recommend me to cut on? also the only oral i will run is anavar because i dont wanna run other harsh orals . anavar is the only oral i would run... what compound and dosages would you recommend. t3? anavar? npp? test prop? dosages? i appreciate it my friend.

If you are worried about hairloss definitely avoid Masteron, Proviron, and Trenbolone. You want to avoid very androgenic steroids. Cutting and Bulking is diet dependent bro- You can cut and bulk on all steroids and that is a fact.

Injectable steroids you can use and not worry about hairloss are Equipoise, Nandrolone Decanoate, and Nadrolone Phenylpropionate. I don't suggest Primobolan because it's super expensive and only effective in high dosages. It's a waste to use unless you are already competing. As far as oral go I wouldn't limit yourself to Anavar only, it's a rather shit steroid suitable for precontest use only or women. There are numerous orals out there that aren't harsh namely Turinibol, Halodrol, Methylclosetbol, Epistane, Promagnon, Methylstenbolone, and Dymethazine that give great gains that blow Anavar out of the water but aren't harsh. I don't suggest Winstrol because it's rough on the joints, making lifting painful and making you prone to injury while lifting, and the look it gives vanishes as soon as you stop using it. It's only suitable for precontest use.

As far as dosages go you always want to start with the lowest effective dose and work your way up a bit. Super high dosages result in side effects and a wallet that loses money fast. Save the high dosages for if and when you need them years down the road.

(bulking)

save that hair nigga. no point in being shredded if you look like a cancer patient (unless you got a bunch of tats then mayb pull of the neo Nazi look lol)

nizoral, ketoconzile, proscar/dutasteride, rogaine.. I run them all and I am keeping my hair considerably well actually.. would love to add GH to the mix but unfortuantly I am not wealthy enough to run that year round yet.

save that hair nigga. no point in being shredded if you look like a cancer patient (unless you got a bunch of tats then mayb pull of the neo Nazi look lol)

nizoral, ketoconzile, proscar/dutasteride, rogaine.. I run them all and I am keeping my hair considerably well actually.. would love to add GH to the mix but unfortuantly I am not wealthy enough to run that year round yet.

There no need to add in rHGH until you max out with steroids so save your money.

If you posted that word in The Lounge you would be warned and your post would be edited. But not here in SD bro. I believe in freedom of expression and the word "nigga" is completely different from the word "nigger". The might look and sound the same, but the meaning is different.

So if anybody gets all cunty and decides to report it or call him out, your whine of faggotry will fall on deaf ears.

Anyways, please continue the hormone discussion.

I was gonna say a dozen Lbs. to go total

Suck you don't want to run the good stuff. Mast is def something else

I don't have to worry about hair loss - since I have been bald for the past decade

If you posted that word in The Lounge you would be warned and your post would be edited. But not here in SD bro. I believe in freedom of expression and the word "nigga" is completely different from the word "nigger". The might look and sound the same, but the meaning is different.

So if anybody gets all cunty and decides to report it or call him out, your whine of faggotry will fall on deaf ears.

Anyways, please continue the hormone discussion.

Guido you did say the word "ni**Er" I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you. Let the senior mods do as they see fit...
Just playing, the lounge is a pile of wank these days what the Fuck happened to it?