• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos how much phenibut per week?

Sobrietysucks

Bluelighter
How much Phenibut can become can be safely consumed in a week to avoid dependance? I used to be addicted to phenibut, but I quit it it two weeks ago.

Now I got my use undercontrol as I only took 1.5g last Sunday. I feel it was a bit much, can I dose 1g or musI wait t aleast after next Sunday?

What are your normal doses? I've read (someone please back me up or correct me on this) that 600mg/day is the limit to prevent WD, though there have been reports from lesser use. The general recommendation is waiting 1 1/2 or 2 weeks if you take high doses.

Since you just quit two weeks ago, why not take a longer break until you stop thinking about it so much? That's what I had to do with opiates. Months fully clean until I had no desire to do them and now I can use occasionally and responsibly. Still get those damn hangovers though!

What are your normal doses? I've read (someone please back me up or correct me on this) that 600mg/day is the limit to prevent WD, though there have been reports from lesser use. The general recommendation is waiting 1 1/2 or 2 weeks.

Since you just quit two weeks ago, why not take a longer break until you stop thinking about it so much? That's What I had to do with opiates. Months fully clean until I had no desire to do them and now I can use occasionally and responsibly. Still get those damn hangovers though!
Back when I was using it daily 1.5-2g was the norm to feel something. Do low doses like 500-750mg even work? I never tried as I stupidly started on higher doses right from the beginning.

Yeah I got the hang over the day after I used last Sunday. Kind of disheartening.

I heard some people mention their tolerance never went away even after a long break. is this true?

Last edited:
Someone said 500mg 3 times a day is a safe dose but hen he deleted the post. Can anyone confirm? He said as long as I dont take more than 500mg per dose i should avoid withdrawal.

Back when I was using it daily 1.5-2g was the norm to feel something. Do low doses like 500-750mg even work? I never tried as I stupidly started on higher doses right from the beginning.

Yeah I got the hang over the day after I used last Sunday. Kind of disheartening.

I heard some people mention their tolerance never went away even after a long break. is this true?

I think the smaller doses will give you physical effects that aren't really noticeable. Changes in heart rate and blood pressure, more energy and better mood. But, the effects will be too small to notice and will just seem like a day you are in a good mood, not like a drug produced effect. Low dosages ability to give you longer and more restful sleep is probably the one thing you would be able to look back on and say it definitely has an effect on, seeeing as you can look at sleep time/quality with a quantitative analysis. I know I rarely sleep more than 8 hrs and wake up atleast once at the 4-5 hr range(that's what I consider good for me). pheibut usually allows for about 9-10 hrs and good chance I won't wake up, if I do I fall right back to sleep, which isn't usually the case.

I think low doses tend to disappoint, too. I also never really started low. I think the first time I did something between .5 and .75 grams and it was hardly noticeable. But then I did around 1.5 and was very much effected by it. I haven't gone back to a dose lower than 1.25, I think that's around the baseline for getting the effects I desire. But, I also wouldn't go over 1.75. Also, I try to give it appx a week between use. I can probably count on one hand the amount of time I've done it with 3 or less days of not using it. Those times were probably when I would go the the higher end of my dosing(1.75), after doing 1.25-1.5. It would work, but the duration seemed to be much shorter each time. I think this is probably because of how phenibut is pretty harsh on the body in terms of sapping it of vital minerals/nutrients(I believe it depletes the body of potassium at a significant level, which can take several days for the body to get back to regular K+ levels).

Usually when a drug is depleting your body of something, then the drug is likely to have less of an effect if you take it while still lacking adequate amounts of that nutrient. Similar to how I feel about opiates and magnesium. Being an addict I have always felt magnesium depleted and if enough is lost you lose a lot of the positive effects you are looking for from the opiates...or it brings out negative effects(muscle cramps, twitching, anxiety and agitation).

About tolerance. I don't think I ever used it enough to build up much of one, as I said, I have (and still do but it's an off an on habit) used at most 2x a week and mostly 1x a week. Also that was for a period of 3 months stretch at longest, there have been several stretcher of doing that, though. Usually I would use it to deal with stressful days(basically long shifts at my job) or for recreational days, almost exclusively have used it when I've been using Suboxone for maintenance of my opaite addiction and looking to add something to the lifeless, boring "high" that Subs give.

Surprisingly I never got into daily, or even every-other-day use, even with a very addictive personality. I could tell it was just real rough on my body and I needed the 5-6 days off to not beat my body down. Kind of like alcohol, it gives a hangover. Bit it is hardly as obvious and not as miserable, but it lasts longer. Like a vague depression/lack of energy or motivation that lingers for 2 days after use. Allso, you are definitely dehydrated and lacking some important electrolytes. This was quite pronounced in times when I did it 2x in a span of 3 days, which like mentioned, was a rarity.

I don't know if I have ever gone above 2 g in one dose(def have in a day, example - wake up for work at 6AM and take ~1.5g, then another .75-1g at T+12 hours...I work 24 hr shifts so want to give it that extra bump to get thru the shift, typically I'd take it on the days I worked my 24). I can say after several months w/o doing any, I'll get basically the same effect from 1.25g that I did the first time I did it, no change in intensity or duration. Even when using regularly at doses in the 1.5g range, but spacing out doses by appx 1 week, I've never noticed much of a difference in the effects.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what phenibut is? Is it like a legal substance?
Yep. It is a Gaba-B agonist. Super-drug invented by the Russians.
Like benzos but better. Like ghb but longer. Like alcohol but without all the negatives.also Increased sociability and motivation Like stimulant/mdma without the cracked out feeling or come down. Crazy how this shit is legal ? yet they ban Kratom.

I think the smaller doses will give you physical effects that aren't really noticeable. Changes in heart rate and blood pressure, more energy and better mood. But, the effects will be too small to notice and will just seem like a day you are in a good mood, not like a drug produced effect. Low dosages ability to give you longer and more restful sleep is probably the one thing you would be able to look back on and say it definitely has an effect on, seeeing as you can look at sleep time/quality with a quantitative analysis. I know I rarely sleep more than 8 hrs and wake up atleast once at the 4-5 hr range(that's what I consider good for me). pheibut usually allows for about 9-10 hrs and good chance I won't wake up, if I do I fall right back to sleep, which isn't usually the case.

I think low doses tend to disappoint, too. I also never really started low. I think the first time I did something between .5 and .75 grams and it was hardly noticeable. But then I did around 1.5 and was very much effected by it. I haven't gone back to a dose lower than 1.25, I think that's around the baseline for getting the effects I desire. But, I also wouldn't go over 1.75. Also, I try to give it appx a week between use. I can probably count on one hand the amount of time I've done it with 3 or less days of not using it. Those times were probably when I would go the the higher end of my dosing(1.75), after doing 1.25-1.5. It would work, but the duration seemed to be much shorter each time. I think this is probably because of how phenibut is pretty harsh on the body in terms of sapping it of vital minerals/nutrients(I believe it depletes the body of potassium at a significant level, which can take several days for the body to get back to regular K+ levels).

Usually when a drug is depleting your body of something, then the drug is likely to have less of an effect if you take it while still lacking adequate amounts of that nutrient. Similar to how I feel about opiates and magnesium. Being an addict I have always felt magnesium depleted and if enough is lost you lose a lot of the positive effects you are looking for from the opiates...or it brings out negative effects(muscle cramps, twitching, anxiety and agitation).

About tolerance. I don't think I ever used it enough to build up much of one, as I said, I have (and still do but it's an off an on habit) used at most 2x a week and mostly 1x a week. Also that was for a period of 3 months stretch at longest, there have been several stretcher of doing that, though. Usually I would use it to deal with stressful days(basically long shifts at my job) or for recreational days, almost exclusively have used it when I've been using Suboxone for maintenance of my opaite addiction and looking to add something to the lifeless, boring "high" that Subs give.

Surprisingly I never got into daily, or even every-other-day use, even with a very addictive personality. I could tell it was just real rough on my body and I needed the 5-6 days off to not beat my body down. Kind of like alcohol, it gives a hangover. Bit it is hardly as obvious and not as miserable, but it lasts longer. Like a vague depression/lack of energy or motivation that lingers for 2 days after use. Allso, you are definitely dehydrated and lacking some important electrolytes. This was quite pronounced in times when I did it 2x in a span of 3 days, which like mentioned, was a rarity.

I don't know if I have ever gone above 2 g in one dose(def have in a day, example - wake up for work at 6AM and take ~1.5g, then another .75-1g at T+12 hours...I work 24 hr shifts so want to give it that extra bump to get thru the shift, typically I'd take it on the days I worked my 24). I can say after several months w/o doing any, I'll get basically the same effect from 1.25g that I did the first time I did it, no change in intensity or duration. Even when using regularly at doses in the 1.5g range, but spacing out doses by appx 1 week, I've never noticed much of a difference in the effects.
I took 500mg at 8:30 AM and noticed a mood lift. Like I dont feel the NEED to use kratom or any other substance to get through my day. I just felt OK. Not good or bad. This dose is barely noticeable and more of a mood stabilizer.

My conclusion thus far is that the 500mg dose is not enough to feel something. I believe you're right. 1.25-1.75g is the sweet spot with Phenibut. I read other forums as well and the general consensus of the optimal dosage is ~1.5g

Last edited:
@Sobriety sucks... I have a mega Etizolam habit, but I have to source from overseas. Extremely cheap but very stressful. I really nee to try Phenibut...Is it anything like Benzos? I know this a noob question, my bad

Can someone tell me what phenibut is? Is it like a legal substance?

It is a gabapentinoid. It is unscheduled in the US...

How much Phenibut can become can be safely consumed in a week to avoid dependance? I used to be addicted to phenibut, but I quit it it two weeks ago.

This question can differ person to person, so it would only be speculation to give you an exact dose, however I will say that once you've inherited a physical dependence to something, it subsequently becomes easier to regain depedence to said substance in the future. So tread lightly.

So it's kinda closer to Lyrica or Gabapentin....I'll pass. Plenty of Gabapentin around here. Great for sleeping 10-12 hrs and crazy ass dreams.

If you were addicted to phenibut two weeks ago, and you just got off it, you really need to give it more time before taking it again with any regularity, or rehabituation is all but inevitable.

[
So it's kinda closer to Lyrica or Gabapentin....I'll pass. Plenty of Gabapentin around here. Great for sleeping 10-12 hrs and crazy ass dreams.
I just woke up and slept AMAZING athough I didn't dose in the evening. Has a crazy vivid dream (normally never remember). I take lyrica daily as well and I suggest u stay away from Phenibut it can be very addicting. It's not th Ie effects that I find addictive but the experiences I have on it. I become the life of the party anywhere i go.
Lyrica doesnt have that strong stimulant/motivation/cognitive enhancement(I think a lot faster)/strong sociability fun punch to it like Phenibut.

Last edited:
You know I started taking this stuff daily once a day. I usually took 2 grams when I woke up. NOW I it still helps with anxiety but not as well, even when I go up to 4-5 grams! I prefer Gabapentin so far. It works for my anxiety better and although I does loose it's magic like phenibut, it Dsnt loose it completely. I dnt have that many left tho so I gtta go back to the phenibut, I'm about to go to a doctor and get some or order gabapentin offline.. Should be ez since it's not even scheduled. But daily phenibut is 2-3 grams daily gabapentin is usually 2400mg a day. The two are nothing like benzos tho but gabapentin has a great synergy with benzos, they are okay with phenibut but not as well.

Update: it's been roughly 24 hours and I STILL FEEL THE EFFECTS of Phenibut. Slightly euphoric. Absolutely no anxiety. I also slept like mofo snoring unusually everyone in the house could hear it ive been told it. (I'm usually a light sleeper)p

I think redosing the phenibut was a bad idea. Even though Phenibut is unnoticeable at low doses, it's probably working in the background. I think it's better to stick to that. that's how Phenibut was meant to be used

now I understand why people build tolerance to this drug insanely fast because it's not meant to be dosed in the grams. And re doses are a bad idea because of its ridiculously long half life. Cant believe im still feeling it (I feel really good relaxed)

The instructions on the bottle says to take 250mg a day. Has anyone tried using a low dose of Phenibut daily just to reap the therapeutic effects as oppose to the recreational?

Last edited: