• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How much oxy?

will try to take as many as i can without it being noticeable in case they are off to pharmacy before the guy goes away. if not i can browse at leisure. i just dont want to fuck it up by taking half when i might have had a chance to take them all and seen if there was anything else muscle relaxants, etc

Tramadol is one drug i will never ever take again. I had a really bad reaction to it. I took a slow release tablet, not sure what dose but it made me have a manic episode. I had to go to a friends who is a nurse to calm me down and ride it out. Luckily she had some xanax and was able to get me to chill out. I told my doctor about it as she didn't prescribe it, another doc in the same practice did and she was shocked he prescribed it as i was on ssri's and apparently they dont go well together and i usually get Oxycodone which i tolerate well. She said tramadol has lots of side effects and she never prescribes it.She promptly gave me an oxy script and i gave her the rest of the tramadol to dispose of. Horrible drug.

Not anything I want to take again-gave me a wired, jumpy feeling. I take an SSRI and would rather not mess with my serotonin levels.

I've only tried O-desmethyl-tramadol a couple of times. Found that to be alright. Made me pass out and decide to score heroin the next day. Can't say it really held my attention for that long.

Much preferred Oxy to ODT.