European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How much oxy?

Tryptamite

Bluelighter
I have about 20 20mg oxycontin. There were hundreds of tablets, being returned to a pharmacy, i saw IR 10s and OC 20s and grabbed the contents of one box before my bottle went. For all I know there might have been 80s there.

I take 70mgs methadone a day. I can enjoy a .25 bag of decent gear smoked or IV'd, but wouldn't be out of it at that dosage.

Is oxy like morphine in term of strength? I remember banging 200mg morphine capsules at a simlar level of tolerance and feeling quite the rush. It would obviously be quite hard to fit 10 tablets into a 1ml or a 2.5ml for that matter.
Should I bother doing an extraction on what I have and putting the residue after evaporation into a rig or should I just eat them?

Any calculaters I can find on the internet say methadone is at least twice as strong as oxy. I cant figure out if I should bother eating/sniffing/shooting most of what I have trying to get high or would I be better off swapping them with someone who has less of a tolerance. I doubt I will risk an awkward situation and try to take any more.

oh snap you got them from a pharmacy? noiceee.
if the 20s are IR I would sniff them, anything less than 20mgs and the binders and junk would just get in the way.

My only experience with oxy was a bottle of 5mg/5ml oxynorm syrup (ir). at that time my tolerance to b/heroin was around about .4 smoked and I needed to drink about 100mgs worth to get a nod on.

Sorry I don't iv but I hope that helps a little bit ya cheeky bugger ENJOY!aha

Last edited:
Not a lot of point sniffing them, the ba for oral is 90-something-% while intranasal is only around 60% iirc. I've never IV'd but have heard there isn't much of a rush with them so probably as well just eating them to save hassle.

As for dosage, I have no idea with your tolerance but it should be treated as stronger than morphine.

I plugged 100mg it was just noticeable but still euphoric.

I think I might just extract oxycodone and use it iv or im with some extracted cocaine.

I would aim for 200mg iv. Im pretty sure it is only stronger than morphine because of morphines poor oral BA.

It's nice to have pure oxycodone tablets that don't have a fucked up abuse resistant formula but at this stage I'm my drug career and or life I shouldn't have risked taking
them. I wasn't Ill or soon to be.

They belonged to a deceased person. There is a boxful of 100 or more tablets heading back to the pharmacyfor disposal
It breaks my heart :/

Feel bad as the guy who's relative it was is sound. They were not mine to take. I know the argument is pretty strong to take them but it still feels wrong am I being stupid?

Not consciously asking for permission to take them? I wouldn't do so unless sick and I won't be sick as I started back into a methadone programme
Just wanted to try oxycodone. I've only had low dose 10mg oxynorm before.

Feel bad as the guy who's relative it was is sound. They were not mine to take. I know the argument is pretty strong to take them but it still feels wrong am I being stupid?

Not consciously asking for permission to take them? I wouldn't do so unless sick and I won't be sick as I started back into a methadone programme
Just wanted to try oxycodone. I've only had low dose 10mg oxynorm before.

I would have had the fuckin lot, if that makes you feel any better? Let's face it, they would have been destroyed anyway...

Not a lot of point sniffing them, the ba for oral is 90-something-% while intranasal is only around 60% iirc.

ah right thanks man, do you know the intra-rectal BA? see below \/

I plugged 100mg it was just noticeable but still euphoric.
<snip>
They belonged to a deceased person. There is a boxful of 100 or more tablets heading back to the pharmacyfor disposal
It breaks my heart :/

yeah i needed about that much, and sorry to hear man but that's actually the same way i got my bottle of oxynorm - as fubar says they'd have just gone to waste.
pop a couple for ya homie

No idea of rectal dosing actually, I was always happy enough with oral crushed to defeat release mechanism.

And I agree with everyone else, its daft to feel bad as nobody's gonna be missing them! The real tragedy is the rest of them going to waste!

I'm gonna make some chloroform as soon as I find some unscented bleach. Chloro-solvents are great for opiates and opioids of the morphinan type structure.

I wasted about half a gram of 30mg/500mg tylex using NaOH and naphtha as the solvent. Useless. Should have known better

Will try re extract with ChCl3. For further experiment involving altering the structure and checking projected melting points.

Would love to take the rest of the tablets. The person is possession of them and closest to the deceased would be stubborn about Such diversion though!!

I am taking 60 mg of methadone each day and I have to take a minimum of 200 mg oxycodone (OxyContin, that is extended release) to feel some pleasurable effects. Anything lower than that will not result in much. I always take my oxycodone orally, and this is also the case here. If it were instant release pills I would no doubt need less, but I don't like IR oxycodone that much as I will get really high for 30 minuts and then nothing. With ER oxycodone I can be high for 4-8 hours, so in my world much more beneficial. I have never IVed oxycodone pills, I have IVed oxycodone meant for IV/IM injektion though. However, for me it wasn't much different from oral intake. But my mate was nodding from it even though is tolerance is higher than mine.

And yes, oxycodone orally is better than morphine orally due to the poor bioavailability of oral morphine. When compared orally, I need around 2x the amount of morphine than I would if it was oxycodone. But as soon as we start speaking about iv morphine versus iv oxycodone I have no clue in relation to their relative potency.

However we are talking doses now where people need to be careful.
To be honest I feel like it is a waste of oxycodone to have to take 200 mg just to get some euphoria and well being. It is a very high price considering the effect you get from it and it also starts to get very dangerous compared to the effect you get from it. This being, said, I do it myself from time to time, so..

However, sometimes I think I get more out of mixing my methadone with Tramadol or O-Desmethyltramadol as this can actually provide me with a higher feeling of well being that lasts longer as well. Ketobemidone is also something that is very nice to mix with methadone, though I still need a relatively high dose, but the euphoria from this is hard to describe to anything else. It is extremely intense.

I do mix my methadone from time to time with oxycodone, however, it doesn't feel completely the same as before when I took oxycodone alone. Actually I often prefer taking a higher dose of methadone as this is cheaper.

Another bad thing I have noticed when taking oxycodone with my daily methadone is that my mood can be influenced negatively in a day or two following the intake of oxycodone. And I am starting to debate with myself whether this "comedown" is wort it.

After having looked through this https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80790&page=32 I found that lots of people enjoy mixing methadone with all sorts of drugs; Benzo, Cocaine, (meth)amphetamine, oxycodone, hydromorphone, oxymorphone etc. So some dangerous combinations do exist.

I would like my post with a warning. Mixing methadone with other opiats/opioids is dangerous. It is especially dangerous if you have no tolerance to methadone in which case you should never mix methadone with anything. It is also danger for people who have taken methadone for a long time, as there are so many interactions and accumulations in play that is starts to get hard to keep track of all the variables. Methadone should be used with the goal of getting better, and not trying to get high of methadone. If you want to feel some euphoria from your methadone again, lower your daily dose for a few days and then take your normal dose again, this should make you feel quite nice.

Most of the friends I know that have died from opiat or opioid ODs that have nothing to do with heroin involves methadone in combination with things like benzo's, alcohol, other opioids or several og these things.

Last edited:
About 2-2.25xmorphine, IV in terms of mg to mg potency. But personally, IMO. oxy also has a proper oral bioavailability. Morphine does not. Oxy, Its shit really though, because theres very little if any rush at all shot. I take the stuff and fucking hell I'd far sooner have methadone than oxy. Quite strong agonistic effects at KOR, also very little histamine releasing/histaminergic properties.

And if the former owner and user-needer of them is dead, then take em anyway man, take em., if you can't get anything off em, i'll...advise via PM.

If you can get off on ONE 200mg morphine cap, IV then you MIGHT get something, might not, seeing as your on 'done given its a strong opioid, and orally morphine is fucking lousy given its oral bioavailability is within the region of 20-25%, 30 if your incredibly blessed by deities the world over in terms of your CYP-p450-3A4 and CYP-p450-2D6 hepatic enzymes.

Oddly, despite what you say about not using it to get high, its one of my absolute favourite opioids, right up there w/dipropionylmorphine, and acylated pod/opium alkaloid isolate (propionyl, again, rather than acetyl. I'd LOVE to know which exon splice variants prope-dope is selective for, because I LOVE morphine, don't really find heroin all that usually, only use it as a stopgap measure, but again, love dipropionylmorphine. And with H, there ARE differences from morphine that are not simply related to delivery speed, lipophilicity, etc. Its actually targeting some alternately spliced MOR isoforms that aren't hit by morphia.)

Ignio...you LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY bugger! how on earth did you ever , ever get to try ketobemidone? that is absolutely THE opioid thats on the absolute pinnacle of the top of the pile of opioids I've always, always wanted to try.

Tramadol btw ignio is also a serotonin releaser and SNRI. Differing effects to most other opioids, I loathe the stuff for those reasons. Also btw its known for its brutal, brutal withdrawals that again are not entirely just opioid withdrawal, your coming off the SNRI and 5HT releaser effects also, so its like coming off SSRIs, NRI and 5HT releaser agent.

And take em man, take em. Dead people do not need pain relief and they cannot enter withdrawal nor can they suffer or miss them. Just take them. Gank the lot mate, if your to get much off the stuff your gonna need em.

Also, if you need some assistance w/ the haloform rxn, PM me. Plus, got about 5 gallons of 13-14% industrial hypochlorite in a whopping big drum. Can spare some if you need it. I mainly use it for haloforms and Cl2 generation myself. And don't snort oxynorm, well not more than maybe 40-50mg at most, more than that you will wish you didn't, tons of binders and much of it will get caked up there as oxy boogers haha. I snort a few of mine the first day (like today) I got my rx refilled, just for rapid absorption as I step out of the pharmacy. Otherwise, plug them or filter through unused rollup ciggy filter then through a micron filter, let the liquid settle before first filtering it'll
help not clog the micron filter.

I would just take them orally. I used to do up to 500mg a day before I went onto Heroin as a cheaper alternative...and wouldn't feel too guilty about taking drugs off a dead person. Once I'd gotten a decent smack habit I never bothered with them again (also lost my supplier - others were far more expensive). Did love it for a little while though.

I remember thinking I was gonna die the first time I took 80mg without a tolerance to much else besides 300mg DHC 8(

Tramadol is a SNRI but O-Desmethyltramadol in it pure form doesn't affect serotonin nor noradrenalin, which is why I mention O-Desmethyltramadol. I would always prefer O-Desmethyltramadol (Or Tapentadol for that matter as this one only affects noradrenalin). But if tramadol is used as a supplement to methadone from time to time, you would never take it often enough to get any strong side effects from it.

Ketobemidone is a prescription medicine in my country, so even though it is rare compared to oxycodone just to mention something, it is still fairly easy to get. And yes, there is no doubt in my mind that this trump all other opiats and opioids around euphoria wise unless we are speaking about IV heroin. Ketobemidone IV is also a very very potent when it comes to euphoria, but only slightly more than when taken oral. I don't think any other opioid exist that provide the same euphoria as Ketobemidone when taken orally.

Ah I didn't realize that about O-DMT. Tapentadol I've never had, it sounds fucking disgusting though being an NRI. Yuck, nasty. I'd ONLY take it if I had some of my prescription clonidine and tizanidine to take along with it and try to cancel out as much of the noradrenergic garbage as possible. I hate most adrenergic/noradrenergic shite, really fucking hate things with strong effects of that kind.

Tried iporuru and oh my christing god on a beshitten public toilet seat, I didn't know at the time that iporuru contains yohimbine amongst the other alkaloidal fraction, so I never got to explore it properly, fucking awful that was, produced some nasty akathisia, although not as terrible as that tetracyclic antidepressant..err...pissed up right now so forget the name, goes under the trade name zispin.

Regarding tramadol v O-desmethyltramadol: tramadol = shite - and I've pushed it to well over seizure producing doses (never had a seizure though).
O-dt = better than some of the street smack I've had. Maybe a little less euphoria, but all the physical effects were there, especially that luvverly fluttery tummy feeling..

Not a lot of point sniffing them, the ba for oral is 90-something-% while intranasal is only around 60% iirc. I've never IV'd but have heard there isn't much of a rush with them so probably as well just eating them to save hassle.

As for dosage, I have no idea with your tolerance but it should be treated as stronger than morphine.

The 60% BA is usually referenced from only one study,

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9062618

the above (46 +/-34) but newer work challenges it.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4006196/

This paper used reformulated Oxycontin and BA intranasally hovered over 75% +/- 14, with a range of 54-101%