• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos HOW MUCH MY LIVER can takes?

andrek159206

Bluelighter
i do like 4 diferent drugs in day, 21 years, coke, torsilax,clonazepam( a lot),alcohol, how much time can i do this shit

using like an idiot, try to sleep with clonazepam, not work take torsilax, not work, wake up play some cs with coke and some drinks.

Some people can seemingly get away with a lot without getting liver damage and others can get it within a few years of abuse. Why risk it? If you think you might have liver damage then you should see a doctor.

Não sei que tipo de resposta você espera, mas acho que você deve tomar cuidado, meu amigo...

(Hows that portuguese, i don't speak it well but i speak spanish and italian too -- portuguese is perhaps the prettiest language in the world, at least the brazilian Portuguese is)

Some people can seemingly get away with a lot without getting liver damage and others can get it within a few years of abuse. Why risk it? If you think you might have liver damage then you should see a doctor.
its not every day but i paranoid, i wish stop the pills, clonazepam is impossible stop but down the doses

I don't think clonazepam is hard on your liver, but alcohol certainly is. How much are you drinking per day?
i just drink at end of week, but its a lot like 2bottle of cachaça(brazilian drink 40% alcohol) per week more 20 beers 350ml

Não sei que tipo de resposta você espera, mas acho que você deve tomar cuidado, meu amigo...

(Hows that portuguese, i don't speak it well but i speak spanish and italian too -- portuguese is perhaps the prettiest language in the world, at least the brazilian Portuguese is)
sim , mas é foda as vezes , só quero ficar fora da porra do q eu vivo, e conheço os atalhos, só nao sei por quanto tempo

Well it's good that you're not drinking every day but you could still be damaging your liver drinking that much.

sorry you talk very well portuguese. i take care but have days when i have a fight with my parents ( not fisical) i just drink and take a lot of pills and think to ask because my liver is strong LOL

Porque em Brazil clonazepam es benzo principal?

My portuguess is shot! But I'll pick it up again. I'd like to live in rio when I get off the opioid's.
What's torsilax?
And do you.guys have heroine? I's it available and do u have methadone treatment?

Sorry I bought lots of torsilax when I was in brasil. I wanted to experience the carisiprodol but I couldn't seem to get stoned on them they are only 125mg each and the 500mg paracetemol meant I could only eat like 4 kinda safely

Maybe stop to abuse the pills pal. Is that causing you to fight n become aggressive? ?

I take 15mg diazepam daily. But I could easily eat 20mg alprazolam or 75mg zopiclone in one go if I buy "street" tablets.
80 mg methadone every day.
My liver is fine. (I think). I don't drink much though.
I find ghb or pregabalin better than alcohol.

I would switch from benzos to pregablin easily. That's the only way of avoiding benzos withdrawals. Which I find almost impossible to overcome.
I cannot get prescribed pregabalin by a doctor. It is available very cheap in bulk from China. And the 4 methyl pregablin I would like to try as well.

But I know how you feel. I take too many benzos as well. And I take way too much cocaine as well. Although I suspect I'm paying a lot more for mine than you are for yours 😉

Last edited:
Porque em Brazil clonazepam es benzo principal?

My portuguess is shot! But I'll pick it up again. I'd like to live in rio when I get off the opioid's.
What's torsilax?
And do you.guys have heroine? I's it available and do u have methadone treatment?
dont have heroin in brazil, if have its very rare, we take tramadol and codeine.

I think it takes about 20-25 years of reasonably heavy alcohol use to trigger cirrhosis which is the most likely form of liver failure that will kill you - though cocktails are likely to accelerate that somewhat. That said .. some people are highly susceptible to it and some people are almost entirely immune to it (it's a form of scarring) plus the liver is an amazingly regenerative organ. Even regular short periods of abstinence (e.g. 2 days a week) should lower the risk significantly .. as will a long period of abstinence.

That said if you take a lot of stimulants and you're getting mid-40s+ then you're far more likely to die of heart or circulatory problems.

I think it takes about 20-25 years of reasonably heavy alcohol use to trigger cirrhosis which is the most likely form of liver failure that will kill you - though cocktails are likely to accelerate that somewhat. That said .. some people are highly susceptible to it and some people are almost entirely immune to it (it's a form of scarring) plus the liver is an amazingly regenerative organ. Even regular short periods of abstinence (e.g. 2 days a week) should lower the risk significantly .. as will a long period of abstinence.

That said if you take a lot of stimulants and you're getting mid-40s+ then you're far more likely to die of heart or circulatory problems.
One day at a time, one sunrise and sunset at a time, one moon at a time, one cupcake at a time. Vote me for mod before your negativity kills me

i do like 4 diferent drugs in day, 21 years, coke, torsilax,clonazepam( a lot),alcohol, how much time can i do this shit

OH! That is WAY TOO MUCH!

if you are worried about your liver there is a reason and trust me on this, you DO NOT want to have Liver Failure!
OMG! You would not think a human could even go anywhere near that level of pain without loosing consciousness.
please, listen to me. I never want another person to experience liver failure.
I should be dead. I have most definitely used up my nine lives. 7 of them on liver failure alone!
don‘t do it my friend. Heed my warning.

Flush out your body with tons of water. Get some milk thistle and eat mushrooms (not the psychedelic kind) mushrooms for cooking.
eat them like crazy. Eat blueberries and strawberries, lots of green leafy vegetables. Keep your diet clean and healthy.
you can heal your liver with diet and meditation but you need to stay off the drugs. Especially the alcohol. Ugh! Hurts me to even think about it. Use in moderation.
You MUST give your body time to clean out toxins or you will go toxic. Watch the color of your urine and the smell. If it goes dark in anyway get to the hospital. watch the whites of your eyes and your skin coloring, if they start to turn yellow or orange in anyway, get to the hospital. If you notice a strange and bad smell coming off you, you have gone toxic!

Your body is very Important! Keep a clean, mean machine! Force it to serve you and take care of it or you will be in a whole other world of hurt!!

With Love. ❤️

One day at a time, one sunrise and sunset at a time, one moon at a time, one cupcake at a time. Vote me for mod before your negativity kills me

I love the first part but that person is right except I don’t think you can make it 25 years of abuse and if you do, you will wish you had not. Heed my words on this my dear friends. I have suffered Liver failure and it literally suffered me unto The Lord!