• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine how much more powerfull is crack compared to coke?

ok dude the point is that youre the exception and not the rule, smoking crack is much more intense than doing a line.

Thats like saying that jumping off a 50 story building wont kill you, because you did it once and happened to live.

ok dude the point is that youre the exception and not the rule, smoking crack is much more intense than doing a line.

Thats like saying that jumping off a 50 story building wont kill you, because you did it once and happened to live.

Your an idiot....I didnt just do it once...ive done it MANY times.

How many times do you have to jump off a 50 story building and live to be considered the rule and not the exception?

Also...I wasnt saying my experience was the typical experience...what I was trying to get across is that everyone is different and the OP, like me, may not experience crack the same way as other people. The OP might not get any more high off of smoking crack than snorting coke...thats a fact. He probably will, but its good to also let him know another possibility that DOES happen to other people.

Lets not force ourselves to be ignorant.

dude just shut the fuck up

please try to act a little more civil...this is a website for harm reduction....not to yell at people who are simply telling there experience trying to help other people.

Thats a fact for most people maybe...not me

Ive done it several times and it definitely was crack.

Everyone responds differently....just like I know some people who get more high off of snorting heroin rather than IV'ing it, which wouldnt make sense to most people, but to some, thats just the way their bodies are built....not everyone is the same....

therefore these "facts" people come up with dont necessarily apply to everyone. The only facts that apply to everyone are probably the laws of physics.

Where was the crack bought? Purity? What method did you use to smoke it? (If you say tinfoil, I am going to laugh my ass off), how big of a hit for your first time? Were you on any other substance? Going through any WDs?

Funny and ironic as it may sound, there is actually a pretty complicated method to smoking stones properly. You can't just blast it as if you would with weed. Everyone's different and all sure, everyone's body reacts differently, but I'd put a very good amount of money on the fact that you smoked wrong. That being said, if you aren't using a stem with chore boy, you will not get the full potential. The only alternative is a bowl coated with cigarette ash, and even that, will not get you very far. I'm not going to tell you to "shut the fuck up" or "try again" because that would just be plain foolish. I will, however say that once you hit a bellringer and your vision blurs to the point where you can't see 1 foot past you, you will realize how comical your posts sound. Again, don't take it personally, but I think you were smoking wrong and had bunk crack.

You shouldn't have much of any regret, though. Maybe the reason you're still alive is because you've never felt a bellringer. Having bunk drugs can really be a savior for some people. They dismiss the substance, and never use it again. Others end up loving it a little bit too much, and I sure as hell don't blame them.

Last edited:
Where was the crack bought? Purity? What method did you use to smoke it? (If you say tinfoil, I am going to laugh my ass off), how big of a hit for your first time? Were you on any other substance? Going through any WDs?

Funny and ironic as it may sound, there is actually a pretty complicated method to smoking stones properly. You can't just blast it as if you would with weed. Everyone's different and all sure, everyone's body reacts differently, but I'd put a very good amount of money on the fact that you smoked wrong. That being said, if you aren't using a stem with chore boy, you will not get the full potential. The only alternative is a bowl coated with cigarette ash, and even that, will not get you very far. I'm not going to tell you to "shut the fuck up" or "try again" because that would just be plain foolish. I will, however say that once you hit a bellringer and your vision blurs to the point where you can't see 1 foot past you, you will realize how comical your posts sound. Again, don't take it personally, but I think you were smoking wrong and had bunk crack.

You shouldn't have much of any regret, though. Maybe the reason you're still alive is because you've never felt a bellringer. Having bunk drugs can really be a savior for some people. They dismiss the substance, and never use it again. Others end up loving it a little bit too much, and I sure as hell don't blame them.

I can guarantee you that I was smoking correctly...I actually got my method of smoking it off of BL...it involved the glass tube with the chore boy......long story short...I knew what I was doing.

Secondly I know it was good crack because I did get that "bellringer" rush....its an AMAZING feeling.....I never said that smoking crack didnt feel absolutely awesome....I just said that for me it was about the same as snorting coke, just shorter, which is true.

But I think the mix up comes fom the fact that we get AMAZINGLY pure cocaine where I live. Like I cant even tell you how good this shit it. Its like, if you snort a TINY bump....your FLYYYYING for atleast an hour. And your hearts pumping faster than it has ever before, and you feel euphoria like you wouldnt believe.....THATS the coke im talking about.

SO when I did crack....it probably wasnt made from that coke, it was probably average grade crack....not that bad, but not amazing.....but the coke I do is FUCKING REDICULOUSLY GOOD....and it gives you that "blellringer" rush as well.

Maybe thats where there was confusion....I was comparing extremely pure coke, with average crack.....either way, my experiences happened....and they were valid because of that....so you people nee to learn manners and stop treating me like shit because I have different drug experiences than you.

Also...I wasnt on ANY other drugs when I smoked the crack, nor was I withdrawing, or anything else that would effect the outcome of the high.
AND ONCE AGAIN....I KNOW HOW TO SMOKE CRACK.....if you want me to I will even give you a step by step process of how its done...but id really rather you just assume im not an idiot and know what im talking about when I say I know how to smoke crack.

Putting high concentrations in your lungs will result in stronger and faster effects than limited delivery through the membranes of the nose. That's just a fact, a physical law of nature. It's like sipping a beer compared to hose-bonging a six pack in 30 seconds.

It's not that clean-cut, Heather... I, too, don't feel that I get nearly the intense effects of stims that I get with snorting when I smoke. The feeling a drug gives me when I inhale it is unique, no matter the drug, and I don't like this feeling with most drugs.

...And before I get the "it wasn't good" or "you didn't smoke it right"... It was good and I smoked it right. I was very anal about getting proper hits back when I smoked, because there is obviously a world of difference between a light crack puff and a BIG one...

I can guarantee you that I was smoking correctly...I actually got my method of smoking it off of BL...it involved the glass tube with the chore boy......long story short...I knew what I was doing.

Secondly I know it was good crack because I did get that "bellringer" rush....its an AMAZING feeling.....I never said that smoking crack didnt feel absolutely awesome....I just said that for me it was about the same as snorting coke, just shorter, which is true.

But I think the mix up comes fom the fact that we get AMAZINGLY pure cocaine where I live. Like I cant even tell you how good this shit it. Its like, if you snort a TINY bump....your FLYYYYING for atleast an hour. And your hearts pumping faster than it has ever before, and you feel euphoria like you wouldnt believe.....THATS the coke im talking about.

SO when I did crack....it probably wasnt made from that coke, it was probably average grade crack....not that bad, but not amazing.....but the coke I do is FUCKING REDICULOUSLY GOOD....and it gives you that "blellringer" rush as well.

Maybe thats where there was confusion....I was comparing extremely pure coke, with average crack.....either way, my experiences happened....and they were valid because of that....so you people nee to learn manners and stop treating me like shit because I have different drug experiences than you.

Also...I wasnt on ANY other drugs when I smoked the crack, nor was I withdrawing, or anything else that would effect the outcome of the high.
AND ONCE AGAIN....I KNOW HOW TO SMOKE CRACK.....if you want me to I will even give you a step by step process of how its done...but id really rather you just assume im not an idiot and know what im talking about when I say I know how to smoke crack.

Amazing coke it may have been by your standards, or what others may be used to, but we both live in the US. Unless you buy a large amount of street coke, old school freebase it with ammonia and ether, and then convert it BACK to HCL, you will never have close to pure caine here, regardless of what state. High quality is a possibility, but high by US standards isn't anywhere near 99% pure. Not sure whether the sentence in your 5th paragraph was directed at me, since I didn't show the slightest sign of attacking you. Regardless of your experience, you need to accept the fact that it's general consensus that crack and snorted powder don't even feel like the same drugs. People have even went as far as to describe the feeling of crack as the exact opposite of coke, saying it's relaxing, and they felt severely stoned.

Amazing coke it may have been by your standards, or what others may be used to, but we both live in the US. Unless you buy a large amount of street coke, old school freebase it with ammonia and ether, and then convert it BACK to HCL, you will never have close to pure caine here, regardless of what state. High quality is a possibility, but high by US standards isn't anywhere near 99% pure. Not sure whether the sentence in your 5th paragraph was directed at me, since I didn't show the slightest sign of attacking you. Regardless of your experience, you need to accept the fact that it's general consensus that crack and snorted powder don't even feel like the same drugs. People have even went as far as to describe the feeling of crack as the exact opposite of coke, saying it's relaxing, and they felt severely stoned.

When did I ever say that the general consensus is that crack and coke are anythign but different????? I realize that is how it is for most people and ive even stated that atleast twice in this thread. why cant you people read??

I was simply saying that it was different for me therefore its possible to happen that way for other people.....the gener consensus isnt always whats gonna happen.

Also.....you have NO way of knowing the purity of my cocaine....I didnt get it in the US so stop telling me you know how pure it was or how pure it wasnt. Thats rediculous to state to someone over the internet....

I dont know know the exact purity as I didnt chemically measure it but it as waaaaaay more pure than I would get anywhere in the US. I got it in mexico. And it would always come in bricks so im pretty sure it wasnt stomped on very much before i got it.

Its best not to make assumptions of things you have no way of knowing

Unless you buy a large amount of street coke, old school freebase it with ammonia and ether, and then convert it BACK to HCL, you will never have close to pure caine here, regardless of what state.

It's possible to get coca leaf shipped into the States. I know a few people who have done it (dunno if this goes too close to vendor discussion, sorry if it does).

please try to act a little more civil...this is a website for harm reduction....not to yell at people who are simply telling there experience trying to help other people.

yeah you're really helping people by saying coke is the same thing as crack

It's possible to get coca leaf shipped into the States. I know a few people who have done it (dunno if this goes too close to vendor discussion, sorry if it does).

Yea ive heard of that too.....I think that Voxide was just being very negative and not very optomistic as far as how good the quality of coke can get in the states. I, for one, know that we can get some EXTREMELY pure coke, its rar, but its definitely possible.....so its kinds dumb to assume that NO ONE CAN GET GOOD QUALITY COCAINE IN THE US NO MATTER WHAT!!...which seemed to be his attitude.

I do agree that in general the coke in the US is not quite as good as some other countries, but that by no means, means that there isnt a possibility of some extremely good coke to appear now and again.

Also, the coke I get from mexico, is far better than even the best coke ive gotten in the US, and ive gotten some AMAZING coke in the US.

yeah you're really helping people by saying coke is the same thing as crack

Ok man, im starting to get upset...

why dont we try a little test....

you find me a quote that I said that says that coke and crack are the same thing, and I will bow to you and admit you are right, or whatever, blah blah blah....

but since I know you wont find that quote because I never said it, why dont you go ahead and apologize for being such an asshole for no reason....no one here wants a stupid argument.....started for apparently no reason.

Why are so many of you soooo against people who experience drugs differently than you?....it is possible you know?.....whether or not you accept the fact, people all around the world are experiencing drugs in different ways whether you like it or not.

Lets try to keep the anger level down, and try to accept peoples personal experiences rather than shun them like some sort of druggy racists.

Ok man, im starting to get upset...

why dont we try a little test....

you find me a quote that I said that says that coke and crack are the same thing, and I will bow to you and admit you are right, or whatever, blah blah blah....

Cocaine is crack.

It's just plain ol' base form coke. (it burns easier).
The snortable version is cocaine hydrochloride. :)

first of all dude, why are you being such an asshole, why do you keep telling me to shut the fuck up?...that is no way to treat anybody...so just quit it..no one here is arguing except for you apparently.

That post does not say that crack and coke are the same thing...it says that for me the high is almost identical. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT????(the highs of heroin and oxy are very similar to me yet they are completelydifferent substances....thats one example out of several thousand)

Once again...nowhere did I say that coke and crack are the same thing.....

...so once again, I challenge you to find a quote that says otherwise.

until then, could you atleast apologize for treating me like shit simply for expressing my experiences with crack and cocaine??

I doubt you will but id still like to give you the opportunity. Some people feel better about themselves when they treat others nicely.....allthough some people feel better about themselves when they talk shit to other people apparently.

Cocaine is crack.

It's just plain ol' base form coke. (it burns easier).
The snortable version is cocaine hydrochloride. :)

I know that it is the same basic chemical just one is in the hydrochloride formation....I know that....these people are the ones trying to bitch me out saying that im causing harm by saying that crack and coke felt pretty much the same to me.

Were talking about how the high feels, not the chemical formulation comparisons.