• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs how much mix of ibuprofen and pseudoefedrin get you high

Status
Not open for further replies.

phinnix

Greenlighter
Hello everybody,

I want euphoric feelings without using MDMA, MDA, Cocaine etc.

My question is very simple and I am asking this question to the people who experienced it before. This is not for hard drug users. I know that they are on top of the drug chain and legend. So I request from such dudes not to make this thread useless.

I have X pills includes 200 mg ibuprofen + 30 mg pseudo

How many pills will get a result of euphoric experience for a SWIM who is usually not using any hard drugs.

I don't want to take that pills as overdose.

I should think to take much higher pseudo to get high?

I know taking much ibuprofen than usual may get a serious hearh and other problems but is not sure after how many mg.

I know that ibuprofen is not getting you high alone but with pseudo may results get high but doesn't know the dosage with it.

I am afraid to contact with drug dealers because I am coward.

I want to thanks to you.

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight, we don't use Swim here so please edit your post

Taking a large dose of pseudoephedrine will result in a dirty high with nasty side effects due to vasoconstriction etc. Abusing ibuprofen will only result in bleeding as it's not recreational (and afaik this won't change when combined with pseudoephedrine) so don't do it.

You seem to have skewed vision of what drug users are and if i had to bet i'd say you're pretty young, no offense but it comes off that way.

You're right, ibuprofen doesn't produce a high, nor does it enhance any kind of high so you need to get pseudo pills without the ibuprofen. The ibu is only going to damage your body at high doses.

If you can't find pseudo pills without the ibuprofen, or any other damaging substance, then there is just no way to do this safely.

Pseudoephedrine is an extremely dirty "high" but i wouldn't even call it that. It's like you've had too much caffeine and are just really on edge, it might be useful for getting work done but it probably won't feel good.

Welcome to Bluelight, we don't use Swim here so please edit your post

Taking a large dose of pseudoephedrine will result in a dirty high with nasty side effects due to vasoconstriction etc. Abusing ibuprofen will only result in bleeding as it's not recreational (and afaik this won't change when combined with pseudoephedrine) so don't do it.

Thank you. Edit is done.

One of the side effects of cocaine is causing vasoconstriction, right? So such soft drugs looking more innocent to me. Or maybe I skip some vital details on it.

You seem to have skewed vision of what drug users are and if i had to bet i'd say you're pretty young, no offense but it comes off that way.

You're right, ibuprofen doesn't produce a high, nor does it enhance any kind of high so you need to get pseudo pills without the ibuprofen. The ibu is only going to damage your body at high doses.

If you can't find pseudo pills without the ibuprofen, or any other damaging substance, then there is just no way to do this safely.

Pseudoephedrine is an extremely dirty "high" but i wouldn't even call it that. It's like you've had too much caffeine and are just really on edge, it might be useful for getting work done but it probably won't feel good.

I have another pills with pseudo with parasetamol. I know that taking much parasetamol is causing liver problems. and I am sure that anything that you taking too much causing some problems. But I don't have correct information of how many mg of those things make a problem for a person who is 150 lb.

Thank you again for your valuable responses.

You should be able to perform a cold water extraction on these pills to separate the paracetamol from the pseudo. Basically you just dissolve the pills in cold water, filter off all the junk that didn't dissolve, and drink the water that should now contain only your pseudo (for the most part).

Start with 100mg of pseudo and work your way up slowly from there. If that doesn't satisfy you then wait a day and try 150mg and so on. I warn you, don't expect too much from pseudo, it's not an impressive drug.

OP, you're after 'euphoric' feelings from Sudafed - that just isn't going to happen, sorry.

If you're still determined to try this, find some pure Pseudo pills (without the Ibuprofen or Paracetemol) if you can

Last edited:
I just wanted to add that say cocaine is way superior in terms of euphoria than pseudoephedrine. Pseudoephedrine is normally used as decongestant due to its powerful vasoconstriction effects. It works mainly on adrenoceptors (I've been reading conflicting papers on if it's mainly a direct or indirect sympathomimetic) and while cocaine is an indirect sympathomimetic thus increasing norepinephrine which has pretty much the same effects it increases dopamine and serotonin as well, resulting in euphoria.
With high doses pseudoephedrine you're just asking for high blood pressure and a panic attack. Imo it's not recreational at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.