• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much milk of magnesia to cure codeine induced constipation about 1 or two days in

Jessssssssee

Ex-Bluelighter
Ive already had about 6 tea spoons over the last few hours but ive had to much before and it was horrible but my stomach feels quite bad as it is now so can i get some advice ive prob been through worse tbh but i cba to wait and go through agony ive got 3 glasses of crystal clear cwe waiting for me god damnit!:p but seriously i wanna get this sorted quickly ive been eating as regular as possible and drinking ice cold water although i could probably drink a bit more if i lay down and sleep which i dont want to do, it will probably have resolved itself by tommorow but again i want to stay up tonight on my ps3 etc any help is much appreciated people!

Oh And btw I dont use laxative because they can trigger a very painful condition i have that makes me penus swell up and feel like i need to piss even after its the most painful thing ive ever experienced it stings like a bitch and has me crying like a baby and it can happen anytime :sus: luckily however probably due to improved hygeine it hasn't happened for a while and I thank god everyday it doesn't and laxidos have defo caused me to have a trigger of this godawful condition so their a defo no no!

Just read the directions. Seriously.... If milk of magnesia doesn't work get magnesium citrate. I drink a 10oz bottle once a week just to flush my entire system out. Oddly enough after I've purged literally everything from my system and I dose some PST it seems to reset my tolerance lower.

give your self an enema, i have a feeling you'll like it