• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how much mg of valium will be ideal dosage for coke comedown?

Soul11

Bluelighter
hello bluelight, i was wondering how much mg of valium will be ideal dosage for comedown of coke binge night?

i won't be having no other bento options other than valium at the moment and i always can't seems to go through the night without any benzos after coke binge night :(

I would just start with 10mg and then see. I wouldn't take a large amount right away because you don't know what dose you'll get sufficient effects from. You can always add more, but you can't take away once taken.

20mg to 30mg. This is an approximation, which is all we can give you on this. You may need a little extra boost due to residual stimulation from the Cocaine, but that is for you to judge my friend. Start slow and go low; put that shit on a plaque behind your desk at work.

wait as long as you can, enjoy the after effect of stimulation (do something constructive) - then when your ready to switch off, 5mg. If your used to benzos or have a tolerance then 10mg, if your coke is half decent then you should not need anything to sleep !

I tend to take 10 - 20 mg an hour after my last line. I have a slight benzo tolerance and get high grade coke but i like benzo's after a night on the charlie. If your coke is good it will just wear off but i find some diazepam just mellows me out and stops the desire to get more.