• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How much meth

Oral or snorted BA is pretty good, on the order of 80% I think. Of course your perceived effects will probably be higher than proportionate available dose due to the rush. I'd try a half to three quarters of the higher end of the dose you are totally comfortable with snorted or oral. Low end of that if you are not experienced with needle drugs. But if that is the case I would encourage you to rethink this generally.

I would advise against IV... but that's my default answer. Start low.... .1 and go from there. You aren't really at too much risk for dangerous overdose but meth is powerful.... too much and you'll start to get uncomfortable and noticeably high. Obsessive compulsive.... sweating... heart racing etc

Compared to 80mg. I know exactly what Im doing. Meth is half impossible to get here so its a treat for me.
I think 40mg is a sensible dose. 80mg almost certainly won't kill you but might be a bit much if you're not very experienced with higher doses of the stuff. I don't have a super lot of experience with meth but what I do is with really super pure material that these doses are plenty, but experienced tweakers do a lot more (of what I also imagine is lesser quality so it will all depend on your gear, too.)

Have you ever IVed any other substance? If not I would suggest not to start.
IV it and it'll be a treat alright, but you won't enjoy the other ROAs nearly as much after you open that door. I highly suggest plugging as it has a BA of 99%. Need to do it correctly though. You get just as high as IV but the rush from plugging isn't on par to banging your dose.
If you do decide to give IV a go, start small. The BA for all ROAs (62.7% oral; 79% nasal; 90.3% smoked; 99% rectally; 100% IV). So if you're taking 40mg oral, then roughly 25mg is what your feeling and 31mg out of the 40mg with nasal. If that amount gives you the desired high then I recommend using somewhere in the area of those numbers. As with any ROA, doubling your dose to 80mg would very likely make you susceptible to extreme anxiety so definitely do not. I would say you'll be fine with 40mg but no more than that.
Stay safe

90.3% smoked
This is theoretical. They did naturalistic studies of people smoking MA and actual BA was much lower.
99% rectally
I very much doubt this but couldn't readily find a study, can you? I did find some studies from fairly recently where plugging was a surprise to them which made me chuckle a little.

Where does it stem from? Dutch meth is racemic and can be shot up to 150mg without a risk

Where does it stem from? Dutch meth is racemic and can be shot up to 150mg without a risk
I think its pretty rare to find a non racemic form of methamphetamine. Racemic mixture doesnt really negate the risk.

Everything made from Ephedrine, even PPA, from ephedra, will be dextro if I understand Sekio properly
I think its pretty rare to find a non racemic form of methamphetamine. Racemic mixture doesnt really negate the risk.
Édit: typo