• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How much meth to snort to feel euphoric?

That's minuscule ☺️

That lasts me 3+ days ☺️

That's my nightmare ☺️

Honestly I'm not getting good product so the 300mg sounds worse than it is. There's times I get a bag and it does nothing, then I get a different bag and I would have used less if I'd known how strong it was. The inconsistent nature of the meth where I live makes it impossible to tell what my tolerance actually is, plus having Narcolepsy and ADHD means that I need a higher starting dose to get the effect I want.

Which is even MORE of a reason that the person who suggested 200mg to start with is insane to say that.

Honestly I'm not getting good product so the 300mg sounds worse than it is. There's times I get a bag and it does nothing, then I get a different bag and I would have used less if I'd known how strong it was. The inconsistent nature of the meth where I live makes it impossible to tell what my tolerance actually is, plus having Narcolepsy and ADHD means that I need a higher starting dose to get the effect I want.

Which is even MORE of a reason that the person who suggested 200mg to start with is insane to say that.

Yeah so if you IV it and it's strong you can't get it out! I've got a smoking fetish though so I'm very biased toward that.

Yeah so if you IV it and it's strong you can't get it out! I've got a smoking fetish though so I'm very biased toward that.

I'm far more addicted to the route of administration than the drug, so unfortunately I'm rather inclined towards that lol.

I'm far more addicted to the route of administration than the drug, so unfortunately I'm rather inclined towards that lol.

Yeah my friend in Perth has the "feel for the steel" (ex heroin addict). The rituals around drug use aren't emphasised as much as they should be I reckon.

Yeah my friend in Perth has the "feel for the steel" (ex heroin addict). The rituals around drug use aren't emphasised as much as they should be I reckon.

I just had my old AOD social worker (trauma informed) call me last week to tell me that he agrees he should be my counsellor when I did a new intake despite now being senior practitioner and not doing counselling anymore and he asked during the phone call what things I wanted to work on with him and yeah one of them was the needle fixation because my treatment has always been focussed on the drugs rather than my obsession with shooting up so that's never been really addressed. It's a definite problem in AOD counselling to not look at possible addictions to the ROA.

Depends on quality lol but I wouldn't start with anything higher than 25mg in case it would be high purity product (rarely happens novadays but it's possible)
Unless someone with tolerance then just adapt to your pattern i guess?

Edit LOL I just noticed people saying over 200mg.... You're really crazy to even develop such tolerance to methamphetamine. Although I am aware this is rather prior to garbage product than to tolerance itself. If one day you happen to get high purity product (I'm talking at least 80% dextromethamphetamine) starting with 0.2 is gonna be also the end for your usage for another 2 days If your heart will even make 2 days lol.

Last edited:
take a thick key bump. I put 15mg in my pill concoction every day. when i take around 60 - 80mg i get a real nice rush and get some real good shit in the dirty south