• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How much meth to snort to feel euphoric?

I dont get euphoric rushes from snorting.
If im going out and wanna Boogie, I'll snort, but after the initial rush I find it just becomes a conduit (in comparison)
whereas smoking give me the euphoric sensations.

I'd say between 20-50mg if you're not tolerant. Basically a tiny bump.
But as other's have said, if it's your first time then it's better to start with a tiny amount and titrate up.

But as other's have said, if it's your first time then it's better to start with a tiny amount and titrate up.
Well this is the approach I have taken so far. Small bumps, nice buzz but nothing particularly euphoric.

I will start with 50mg lines next time and see how that pans out.

I don't get euphoria from snorting either. Without any tolerance, 80mg line of crystal was fine.

Meth won't give a rush when insufflated, but nice euphoria and stimulation, focus. I'd start with 20-25mg, you can always redose if you want more but once in your system you have to ride it out, and stim overdoses aren't pretty. Remember when applying doses from other peoples to you that they probably will have tolerance.

For good euphoria I'd say at least 200mg

Jesus dude this is a harm reduction website, even a quick look at the insufflation dosage guide on Erowid will tell you that 200mg is a fucking insane dose to suggest to a first timer.

Starting dose would be 30-50mg.

I literally shoot 300mg as my lowest starting dose and I have a decent tolerance. Please consider the advice you're giving people.

You set a horrible example.

Good thing you're not trying to open people's minds to uncommon disorders. That would be a counterproductive train wreck.

Good luck @benson7 - take it easy

I have a tolerance. You misread my post. Some person said the OP should start with 200mg as their first dose, I said that's terrible advice because as an IV user with a tolerance, my lowest starting dose is 300mg.

30-50mg would be a strong but not excessive dose to start with, they're not getting pure methamphetamine like desoxyn so the street cut means the dose would go up. If they can somehow get their hands on pure product, then 20mg would be a good start. Highly unlikely.

An IV user clearly would have a tolerance. I'm shocked you didn't infer that immediately and just assumed I would tell people to shoot 300mg with no tolerance. The statement was made to highlight the face that someone told the OP to have a first dose marginally lower than a long term IV users lowest dose.