• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How much meth do you use

Nightrider19

Bluelight Crew
After a few recent posts I just read,
It had me thinking.

How much meth do you use PW?

Smokers vs IV
( or other )

I smoke prior to me going away I’d say about a 1gram a week. Weeks differ of course

Lol a half gram between me and my girl smoking will last twelve hours or more, just sitting and smoking. I envy people who make a gram last two weeks
.. please

Got as high as 1.5grams daily injecting only, I try to hit no more than 4 points at a time and majority of the time I have a rule of 12hrs per shot. Hit 9 points at once, was unpleasant to say the least.

Got as high as 1.5grams daily injecting only, I try to hit no more than 4 points at a time and majority of the time I have a rule of 12hrs per shot. Hit 9 points at once, was unpleasant to say the least.
9 points? Do you mean units on the syringe or? I generally try to keep it around 12 hours between shots also and naps on the 3rd day.

9 points? Do you mean units on the syringe or? I generally try to keep it around 12 hours between shots also and naps on the 3rd day.
. 90 weight, I only reference weight. Im a huge believer that everyone needs to weigh every shot on a scale and one that can read mgs. I hear a lot of people say that they hit 50s and 60s, but they are referring to backloading the syringe with crushed ice. A backloaded syringe that is filled to the 50unit mark with finely crushed powder is more along the line of a 0.25g in Weight.

. 90 weight, I only reference weight. Im a huge believer that everyone needs to weigh every shot on a scale and one that can read mgs. I hear a lot of people say that they hit 50s and 60s, but they are referring to backloading the syringe with crushed ice. A backloaded syringe that is filled to the 50unit mark with finely crushed powder is more along the line of a 0.25g in Weight.
I also sleep every day, and eat normally and I believe that is the holy grail of the How To Meth Safely(as possible).

It definitely changes weekly. When I’m home from a long week, I love to start Friday continuously Spun TIL Monday morning!!! Totally & Erotically Releasing with my Personal Sexual Attraction for, as well as, a on going Occasional 1-2 monthly Firmed Fleshsicle ParTner. Continuous Rearing , simultaneous Stroking and Spun Panty shows!!

Denver Straightish Versatile

It definitely changes weekly. When I’m home from a long week, I love to start Friday continuously Spun TIL Monday morning!!! Totally & Erotically Releasing with my Personal Sexual Attraction for, as well as, a on going Occasional 1-2 monthly Firmed Fleshsicle ParTner. Continuous Rearing , simultaneous Stroking and Spun Panty shows!!

Denver Straightish Versatile
Sounds like hella fun! I get high by myself and do the things I would normally do anyway. Except for the mind blowing sex, I need someone around for that ?

as much meth as i can find whenever i can find it, i don't understand how it can show up for several months and everyone of my sources has it in bulk, and then its gone like the wind, amphetamine though, enough not to state so no one gets any ideas

Does anybody get tingly all down their body the day after or hours after? If i made a part swollen it seems like i tingle everywhere. Especially over my scars. I heard its from the cut. I also get a metal taste in my mouth. Could be anxiety but idk

I really don't measure what I end up going through in a day, but I smoke all day and most of the night, every single day. I usually go through about a 1/2 oz. Per week, some weeks a little less, some a little more.

I don't do it full on just every couple weeks say. And I'll get g or half ball and that'll do me 2-3 days max.

4-5 lines throughout the day, depending on how good it is.
Been every day now for the last couple weeks. Needless to say, the euphoria is long gone.