• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

how much mdma should I take?

amlsharks

Greenlighter
I weigh 101 pounds I'm 5'0 and I'm taking Molly this weekend the last time I took it was in September at pretty lights I don't know how much I took then but I definitely rolled pretty hard how much Molly do you recommend me taking? my friend told me .1 would be enough and would last for atleast 4 hours

Last edited:
honestly i never found taking that low of a dose fun. everywhere online i see people saying 70-140mg is good but even when i got like really good quality like 2 grams of mdma in like 5 rocks no powder beautiful pink crystal. i'd always find it best at like .25-.3 and im not talking methylone i know how they feel differrent and methylone is like half the strength of mdma and lasts half as long. tbh id say take 0.2 its really not like 0.2 will be too much for you. if you want to like roll and feel amazing take .2 if you want to socialize or just want like a mood lift and some energy take 0.1

honestly i never found taking that low of a dose fun. everywhere online i see people saying 70-140mg is good but even when i got like really good quality like 2 grams of mdma in like 5 rocks no powder beautiful pink crystal. i'd always find it best at like .25-.3 and im not talking methylone i know how they feel differrent and methylone is like half the strength of mdma and lasts half as long. tbh id say take 0.2 its really not like 0.2 will be too much for you. if you want to like roll and feel amazing take .2 if you want to socialize or just want like a mood lift and some energy take 0.1

This is not true. MDMA will produce all of it's best effects in doses ranging from 80-150mg. You don't 'need' 200mg to have a full experience and there is a strong chance that 200mg will be too much. 100mg certainly provided me with more than simply a 'mood lift and some energy'. I got the full entactogenic effects from that dose. In my experiences, higher doses can often become less fun.

I agree with this post
Your friend is right .1 should be totally fine for you

Anywhere between 80-150mg is perfectly fine for someone new to MDMA. Personally, I'd recommend 100mg as a starter dose to anyone.

Threshold dosage is somewhere around 50 mg if im not mistaken. So anything above that and you will have noticeable effects.

The standard dose when taking molly is 100 mg or so. However experience has led me to looking for around 250 mg including at least one redose (which you should note is not recommended.)

Being an experienced user yourself i wouldnt be concerned about possibly taking more however weighing only 100 pounds may lead to increased sensitivity to the drug so i would remain cautious.

but even when i got like really good quality like 2 grams of mdma in like 5 rocks no powder beautiful pink crystal. i'd always find it best at like .25-.3

that rather tells us something about the quality of your crystal than anything else. i've seen the most beautiful, large translucent crystals turn up below 50% in lab testing. looks don't tell you anything about how pure your stuff is.