• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How much MDMA is too much MDMA?

How much MDMA is too much MDMA?
this is too much mdma:
i had some excellent quality molly. ended up insullfating 2500mg over about 16hrs. not a typo.. 2.5gs & dont tell me it was some bunk shit cause i know my shit
this is too much mdma:
ive done it a couple of times now around 400mg each time...
this is too much mdma:
because last week I had .5g and I was completely fine
this is too much mdma:
The last few months that I did this drug, I was buying 7 grams of it at a time as my 'weekly sack'...

:\

alasdair

Having been through heaven and hell with MDMA usage the single most important thing I've learned, the hard way, is that you need to treat it with respect. Long story short. I abused the crap out of it from 03-07. I then ceased usage completely until 2013 where I found a 'Molly' connection completely by chance.

Since 2013 I've followed the fucking rules that I always knew but ignored and have even gone a step further now.

There is only really 2 ways to get the best cost vs benifit.

Option 1.

2 doses.

Dose 100-150mg ( I'm a pretty big guy so your dose may be lower than this) about 1.5 mg/ kg.

Wait 90 mins and dose half the first amount. So 80mg for examples sake.

Then stop. You're chasing rainbows after this... Only do MDMA with 3 months between experiences min.

Option 2. ( now my preferred)

Dose 200-220mg once only. No re doseage. Single quite high once off dose. (Your high dose may be less or more than mine but shouldn't be much more than 200mg)

Last few times with a good mate we've done this and found that we get awesome mileage 3-4 hour peak and 6 odd hours of plateau and... Afterglow the next day. Never thought I'd be typing that again. Doing the single dose I've had as close to no negative after effects as possible.

**** also found that since I've not smoked pot during or after any of these times since starting again in 2013 that I personally think that at least for me, MJ made the whole comedown longer, more pronounced and drawn out.

Hope that helps someone. Treat MD with respect and it can be the cherry on top of your life. Disrespect it and it can ruin your entire being.

PLUR

Hunter

depends on a lot of factors.. just take a cap and drink.. like wtf is wrong with all u people eating 2.5 grams.. jesus Christ lol

I can't remember the last time I went out and did less than .5, even when I first started doing MDMA I was doing .5/.75 in a night (And I was getting good stuff).
I'd do a sensible amount to start the night, feel beautiful, chat with mates, dance, and when it became impossible to get back to that state I'd just start sniffing and eating it by the .25.

I find the most enjoyable nights are the ones where you start of chatty, sensible, feeling great, and end in tripping balls, unable to see, stand or talk, eating your own face off.
I'm going to a psytrance rave this weekend, and I don't want to do too much MDMA, and still my idea of 'not much' is .75g of great quality stuff.

It is a shame though, I now need at least an initial dose of 250 to roll properly.

the other weekend me and my mate were up for 60 hours, over the course of that we each sniffed 9 .25 pills (Pure) and lots of 2cb and mxe.
Was great fun!

^
0.5-0.7 for your first time? Unless you weigh like 300kg it seems to me it's highly unlikely that was good MDMA. If I did that for my first time with the pills that are doing the rounds around here I would probably have ended up calling an ambulance, or have my mates call one. I only did 500mg once, by mistake, after years and years of rolling and I was hallucinating like crazy, blacking out constantly, talking absolute nonsense, dreaming while awake and on the verge of collapse. First aid wanted to haul me off to an ambulance when I ran into them but I got away from them :D For my first time I think such a dose would have ended badly

my advice: fruits, just eat fruits and vegetables while you roll if you like to occasionally binge it will lessen the effects so much more than trying to figure out what supplements to take and when, if you are set on binging and aren't willing to budge on that then you can lessen the damage to yourself. I used to have huge amounts of vitamins/supplements to give to friends when they would take drugs but after years of research and growing more mature I've realized that almost all vitamins/minerals/supplements on the market are synethetic and worthless to the body, the easiest and honestly most enjoyable thing to do to prevent neurotoxicity is simple...eat fruits and some vegetables.

To make it easy(adjust to your tastes of course): Before you roll get a nice platter or 2 of fruit out, you don't have to eat it all but you want it ready so you don't have to wash it later. Apples, banannas, grapefruits (that will go great with the mdma anyways), grapes, kiwis, peaches. Also cut up a platter of cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers or anything else you like, if you want to make it interesting drizzle it with olive oil and some sea salt/black pepper. Throughout the binge every hour or 2 go eat a piece of fruit or a few tomatoes or a couple grapes, anything will help. These will give you the fluids,antioxidants,minerals,calories and electrolytes back that your body will be using to try and balance out the imbalance from the mdma in your body, so as your body uses up it's own antioxidants and mineral stores there will be fresh ones coming in.
Fruit is amazing on mdma anyways and I think it should be talked about a lot more than it is, we automatically think ok just take some vitamin c pill and you'll be fine, but really it's a waste of time and eating a little kiwi or some other delicious fruit is so much easier/more effective. Plus fruits have a lot more going on than just the required vitamins that you see on labels, they all have their own antioxidants from their pigments/polyphenols.

The difference between this and drinking a bunch of "purified" water with "vitamins/supplements" is immense, the water from a fruit or vegetable is much more hydrating to your body than any other form of water unless you have some untainted fresh spring in your backyard lol. Since your body can only absorb so much water while on mdma, and you are talking about using it for a 24 hour period this will give you the most bang for your buck in terms of nutrients/water, every drop of water that you can absorb from the fruits and veggies will be loaded with nourishment for your body.

Oh and sleep is good, even an hour of resting awake but in the dark with your eyes closed before you take your next dose can do a lot for your brain.

EDIT: Um this is a 2010 post I feel dumb lol

My vote: I'm a female of average/small build (under 5'5 and under 135 lbs) and I take about 125-150mg to start if it tested clean with two reagent tests (getting more very soon, yes I am aware I need more than 2 to test it more safely!), followed by about a 50-75mg booster three hours into the high. Then I stop. It could be a bit higher for you if you are of larger build, but from what I've heard from dozens of MDMA users, more than 350mg in a night, even for a larger person, is too much.

Unfortunately, it all has to be anecdotal since human research with MDMA is limited, but when I'm fucking with my brain chemicals I think that erring on the side of caution and low dosing is the better option!

Good luck and be safe :)

You don't. Even if it tests as MDMA only with a testkit it could still be 40% MDMA + 60% inactive fillers. Which is a good thing, but you would need more to reach the satisfactory effects. Real pharmaceutical grade pure MDMA.HCl is a white, almost translucent oderless crystal. It is not brown. The brown color is an indication of impurities
What if it has a slight sweet/licorice smell to it? Cuz i have supposedly some REALLY pure stuff (my guy said, obviously i don't believe him though) its white powder that does react very quickly with my test kit

What if it has a slight sweet/licorice smell to it?

Means fuck all. Reacting quickly to a test means nothing really, it's just indicating the presence of MDMA.

Like BlueBull said
Real pharmaceutical grade pure MDMA.HCl is a white, almost translucent oderless crystal.

If it smells or has any colouration then it's just not 100% clean. That's not to say it's no longer potent though, keep doses between 100-150mg.

I thought I was doing mdma for half a year, but I was taking up to 6 caps when I used it. (About a gram)

I thought that was really strange, but pawned it off as just some crazy natural tolerance. When I finally got a test kit I realized I've been doing methylone (bk-mdma) this whole time. Now i understand why I was able to consume a gram in a night 5 times or more without frying my brain, methylone is about a third as potent with its serotonin effects as an equal mdma dose, thus methylone is much weaker overall so you can take larger doses.

Anyways, I'm not sure that I've ever done real mdma, because everything I've tested since I got my kit was methylone, one time I even was sold the deadly pmma as molly. Only one time has it tested purple/black in the last 8+ tests, and the product was like this brown powder that I'm 99% sure was actually 5-apb or another similar rc, as a 150mg dose was barely noticeable and I used 1 gram of the stuff my second session and still barely got high, same with my friends. So either super cut mdma or cut apbs.

Does real mdma even exist :(?

i feel really bad for you americans... it's a shame that so much "mdma" is methylone. where i live no one even knows what methylone is. i really hope that shit doesn't turn up in my country. my testkit has never shown anything but purple/black. i'm sure there are plenty of good mdma in the us. you just have to know the right people. i've seen how bad it really is as i've been to ultra and edc last year. i was shocked how people buy capsules with "molly" not even knowing what's inside or how much. and i remember seeing so many people collapse. it's a whole different story at, let's say tomorrowland in belgium(my third time this year) . the only "collapse" you'll see there is the scary face of someone who's just been hit by a 220mg pure mdma pill, unaware it was that strong.