• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How much MDMA do you put in each capsule?

Xkaylakayla

Greenlighter
Hey,
so I just bought a rock of MDMA crystal. I bought 1.4 grams and I'm not sure how many capsules to make out of it. It's a pretty decent sized rock, and I'm planning on crushing it up obviously so I could separate it into capsules. Also, I don't have a scale so I'm planning on just splitting it up and eye-ing it for the capsule doses.
I've been doing mdma for a while now, and I usually take 1 or 2 capsules a night, what do you guys recommend??

md1.jpg

Well mdma pills usually have 80-100mg and what you have is usually put into capsules containing .1g or 100mg

Aside from the obvious "buy a scale and don't eyeball doses", anywhere around 100mg/0.1g is standard for caps generally.

If I'm capping stuff for myself/mates, I aim for anything between 95 - 105mg.

Is it safe to make 10 capsules out of 1.4g? I'm only planning on dosing once during the night, as I don't like boosters.

It really depends on your tolerance/personal preferences. I would say that's fine.

I recommend investing in a test kit and a scale. Have fun!

It can't be said enough times: Get a test kit and a milligram scale. They're cheap and easy to find.

^^ You don't even need a milligram scale for MDMA! One that's sensitive to 10mg is plenty accurate. Eyeballing is never a brilliant idea as you'll most likely not hit your target dose and either end up being underwhelmed or taking in more than you had planned (might turn out good, might not). Scales are cheap and obtainable quite easily, if there's no local stores near you that have them, the internet sure does. That said, for me 2mg/kg is perfect! Would be about 150mg for me...

I find that that's not always accurate though... I'm about 50kg, and most nights I take about 200mg (2 caps----3 caps sometimes) throughout the night...

Because the .1 weed scales are not necessarily accurate to .1; I have heard that they can vary up to .3 grams.

Granted .3 is not that big of a difference but if you are expecting ~150 mg and you get hit with ~180 mg+ it might change things a little.

Because the .1 weed scales are not necessarily accurate to .1; I have heard that they can vary up to .3 grams.

Granted .3 is not that big of a difference but if you are expecting ~150 mg and you get hit with ~180 mg+ it might change things a little.

.1 would be 100mg.

a scale that is accurate to 10mg sure is enough. you're talking about a scale that's accurate to 30mg, which obviously is not (well, it could be worse, for most of the time people have been taking mdma, the overwhelming majority of doses was measured in "pills").

Just buy a Gemini-20 on Amazon... Cheap scale, good for +/- 5mg, 20-30 bucks

If you can afford MDMA, you can afford to invest in a scale. End of story.

Just buy a Gemini-20 on Amazon... Cheap scale, good for +/- 5mg, 20-30 bucks

If you can afford MDMA, you can afford to invest in a scale. End of story.

I have the Gemini-20, and I lost my little weigh dish so I emailed them and now I have 2 more being mailed to me for free, great customer service

I have the Gemini-20, and I lost my little weigh dish so I emailed them and now I have 2 more being mailed to me for free, great customer service

I like my Gemini-20 but its finicky at times. Plus one of my calibration weights is off a milligram lol.

But I only will use it to measure out 50-100mg of a substance that i'm going to put into a solution or for something that isn't all that potent like MDMA so it works.