View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How much LSD to take??

MrJacob

Greenlighter
Ok I tripped on 250mcg for my first trip a couple days ago without a sitter and was scared out of my mind. Very terrifying but wasn't close to calling the cops or getting my parents (it was night) I'm sure you all understand what I experienced but it sucked, my question is I want to have a phsycodelic experience but I need to be able to enjoy it first. I have 500mcg left (it is real LSD, I tested it) and want to trip and have a good time. I don't have someone that can spot me either. I won't flip my **** but want to be calm while tripping. Should I lower my dose to 125mcg? Will that dose let me trip but remain calm at the same time? I feel I should work my way up but don't know where to start. Anything will help, thanks!

I would but also, ym

if you are tripping in your parents house that is very likely to cause you to feel weird. I know I wouldn't feel comfortabke tripping in my parents house against thier will. Very likely to arise negative situations. Not szre if you are actually in your parents house hut if you are I would not advise tripping and if you do not there. Best to go camping, or get a hotel. Being stuck hiding in a room is certianly enough to cause a negative trip.

Last edited:
It's a very big house so I can roam where I want with no worries of them. They know what I do anyways. When I did 250 I had to take 4mg of some Xanax I had stashed. I was wondering what dose should I take next time? And if it should be at day? Maybe the fact of it being night creeped me out while on L. While on 250 my blinds were close and I could hear birds and daytime noises and sometimes thought it was daytime. I didn't leave my bed either because every time I would stand I would get worried about how I felt (not sure what I even felt it was weird) so I would lay back down until I took xan which called me a little I think but it was still pretty bad.

Yes, 125mcg of LSD is a much better starting point than 200mcg+. That being said -mescaphysicality94 is right, tripping at home can and most likely will cause the trip to be less comfortable than it could be if you were camping or something with a friend. So I'd really suggest some place better set than your parents house, unless that's your only option.

Take the whole 500. Break on through your fears and hangups to the white light that animates everything. If you've been given 500 mics, it is your destiny.

Try drinking a beer or two on the come-up, I've been doing this for my last 10 or so L trips and it works like a charm, anxiety is cut in half.