View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How much LSD should I take?

Scarface420

Greenlighter
Sometime in the next month I'm going to be moving and if everything goes to plan I will be in a great mindset and good setting. I want to celebrate by doing some LSD. I have 3 and a half hits left and I'm deciding on taking half or going all in. I want to have a spiritual experience and I believe I could handle it but I'm stil a bit shaken up from last time but I was in a horrible set and setting. I always tend to over think about dosing with psychedelics.

I always tend to over think about dosing with psychedelics.

Then take a lower dose so you're comfortable. One and a half tabs maybe. If you're overthinking before you even dose, your mind won't slow down any when you start to trip and that could be uncomfortable. Wouldn't want to spoil a perfectly good moving day!

Personally I wouldn't do LSD on moving day the new environment ( place you moved to ) can be the set up for a bad trip, its happened to me before so I don't see why it couldn't happen to someone else. Mind you I did 9 hits and was already in a bad mind space but I could see how a new setting could negatively influence your trip.

The last time i took LSD a few days ago I was surrounded by great friends, and I ended up candy flipping. It was Beautiful <3

But I dont take acid as often as i used t0, im , more interested in things in PIHKAL and TIHKAL that havent hit the scene yet.
first time trippers only need one if its laid fairly, the LSD I have access to is FULLY active at half a hit.
ill probably take two tho, i like heavier rides

I forgot to mention that it would be a week or 2 after i moved. I'm weird about being in a clean environment when I'm high. But thanks very much! I'll start with 1 and a half and take more if needed

You mentioned being shaken up from your last experience - how much did you take then?

It's important to remember that there are other substances sold on blotter passed off as LSD, some of which like the NBOMes can be dangerous when taking 1.5x as much as normal, so although it's a bummer, unless you're certain you have LSD it's worth working up slowly.

If you're sure you have LSD then I'd base it off your past experience/s with this batch - what dosages did you try of this batch before? How strong did you find them? Since a single blotter can be anywhere from like 20-30ug to 250ug+ it's impossible for someone online to really guess the dosage on your blotter and give you an accurate dosage in hits without knowing the strength, but if you already know say 1 blotter is strong, you might not want to take more - on the other hand if 1 or 2 blotters wasn't good enough you might want to take the whole lot (provided you know it's LSD once again).

If I were 8 your situation I would take 1.5 and save 2 for later. You can enhance your spiritual experience by surrounding yourself with special items In a dark room with your favorite music.

Last time I took 1 and a half but I was at the beach alone surrounded by people I didn't know and I didn't prepare properly for the trip. It would be a long report so I won't go into detail. 3 of the tabs are supposed to be around 100-120 ug and the other tab is around 75 ug. I know somebody will say something but I understand this is an estimation. Also not to long ago I did some NBOMe so I can tell the difference. Thinking about it now, I could have had a great experience if I was in the right environment and I always have some herb to intensify things.