• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

how much, its been a while!

Lisa Danns

Greenlighter
Got some chupa chups which are said to be 130mg.....

Back in the day, when on form, 2-3 a night would be no problem... that was ten years ago!!!

What would be a good first dose..... I don't want to blow my mind lol

A whole? 3/4? half? 1/4??

I dropped 135mg the other night after a 9 month break. Suffice to say it hit me pretty hard and I was certainly floored and had to leave the main room for a bit. But once the peak subsided and I relaxed into the night it was awesome so you'll be fine dropping the whole thing. If you can get it into three quarters easily then that might be the best idea.

A half would probably be below the threshold that you need to hit to feel much, but I agree with the above poster- if you can get 3/4 of it that would probably be ideal, but if that'll just crumble it to a bunch of crumbs, take one pill and then make sure you have access to a place to sit/lay down and a bathroom (some people get nauseous or the serotonin stimulates their need to poop when they take strong pills)! If you don't know how it's going to hit, it's best to be careful and make sure you can make yourself comfortable if it comes on too strong in the beginning :)

I had a 13 year break from MDMA and roll for the first time since about a year ago. When I was rolling all the time, I had a high tolerance and took 2, 3, 4 a session without a second thought.

When I finally tried it again, the caps I got were 140mg. The first time I poured the powder on the table and cut it in half then cut those piles in half so I had 4 piles of about 35mg. I combined 3 of the piles for a dose of about 105mg.

It was a good dose but kind of on the light side. The next time I took the whole 140mg. That hit the spot.

My advice is take the hole thing.