• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How much is the average weight loss for 30 days on 60 mg

Sims92

Greenlighter
I was prescribed 40mg last month after being off Adderall since January. The 40mg didn't do shit, it was too low and therefore didn't work. Yesterday I saw my psychiatrist and he upped it to 60mg which is what I was taking before I got off of Addy in January. I'm certain this month the weight loss will happen since it's a higher dosage. Also, I REALIZE PEOPLE FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT ADDY FOR WEIGHT LOSS. If you think using it for weight loss on conjunction with focus and motivation then please don't mention it. I just want to know the weight loss results.

Have any 5'3 145-150lbish women taken 60mg for a month and lost weight? How much and what did you do? ANYONE can answer no matter your height or weight, but I want to hear from the group I mentioned since those are my stats.

There is no average due to variable metabolism rates and diets.... Really though you sound like you are a good weight. Maybe your issue is replacing your fat weight with muscle however little there is. Your really need not conform to the western tall slender image of beauty as really it is mostly average to below average bodies photoshopped.