• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids How much is the average dose of soma?

UK Warrior

Bluelighter
Hi everyone. I hope you are well.

I just wondered what the average dose of soma is, as I know it isn’t but acting more like a barbiturate instead of a benzo, I wondered what the average amount people take is?

They are 350MG tablets, and if taken alone what do most people start at or use for the euphoria?

I want to stay as safe as possible, and as this is a harm reduction forum thought would be a good question.

The US prescribed dose is one 350 mg tablet every 6 to 8 hours. One tablet will work for muscle spasms ( why it's prescribed ) but most people take 2 tablets ( 700 mgs ) to experience the high and what it's like.

A friend had some and would sell me some if she had extra. 2 pills made me stupid actually. Slurred my words, uncoordinated movements and the like. Decent enough buzz if you are sitting around watching Netflix but not something I would want to be on if I had to go to work or something. When the buzz wore off I was tired so I just would use them at night for sleep. Kind of like a benzo as they are sedating and they do work well for spasms.

I would take 1 and see how you feel. Wait a few hours and then take 2 at a time. I wouldn't recommend taking more than 2 though. It will probably affect you the same as it did me and you will just get sloppy. And if you are alone it's no big deal but if you are around people they will be able to tell you are on something. If you like them they are highly abusable. Dr.s in the US used to give them for MS patients and then they switched them to baclofen.

In the US.....the term "soma coma" was felt by many people. Take too many and you will pass out...just like with benzos.

The US prescribed dose is one 350 mg tablet every 6 to 8 hours. One tablet will work for muscle spasms ( why it's prescribed ) but most people take 2 tablets ( 700 mgs ) to experience the high and what it's like.

A friend had some and would sell me some if she had extra. 2 pills made me stupid actually. Slurred my words, uncoordinated movements and the like. Decent enough buzz if you are sitting around watching Netflix but not something I would want to be on if I had to go to work or something. When the buzz wore off I was tired so I just would use them at night for sleep. Kind of like a benzo as they are sedating and they do work well for spasms.

I would take 1 and see how you feel. Wait a few hours and then take 2 at a time. I wouldn't recommend taking more than 2 though. It will probably affect you the same as it did me and you will just get sloppy. And if you are alone it's no big deal but if you are around people they will be able to tell you are on something. If you like them they are highly abusable. Dr.s in the US used to give them for MS patients and then they switched them to baclofen.

In the US.....the term "soma coma" was felt by many people. Take too many and you will pass out...just like with benzos.
I thought you could die with a soma overdose, only due to the therapeutic index being much lower- I just didn’t know how much lower.

I’ve taken 2 and feel ok (I do have a large tolerance to drugs that effect the gaba receptors due to my diazepam and other benzo use over the years). I’ve seen large grown men fall over from half a Xanax while I was taking around 5 a day. That’s not a good thing I know.

Thank you for your helpful and safely focused advice.

I had pain-o-soma blister packs from india at 500mg each. I usually took 3-4 for a really nice soothing buzz but as was mentioned previously I do not suggest doing anything that involves critical thinking or working on them.

I had pain-o-soma blister packs from india at 500mg each. I usually took 3-4 for a really nice soothing buzz but as was mentioned previously I do not suggest doing anything that involves critical thinking or working on them.

For sure one time I crashed my car during a Soma binge, I'd take one gram earlier in the day then reposted another gram and drove to meet this woman for a date. When I pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant I crashed mildly into this concrete block it was sorta embarrassing. The date went well tho the Soma reducing all my anxiety. It works wonderfully in the gram range just be aware it will greatly reduce reaction time.

I have 250 mg capsules and that’s perfect and I only take 1 , I tried two a few times and it was too much it affected me walking and talking , I wouldn’t consider the effects from them as euphoric at all, 250 mg and some oxy are a nice combo.

I'm on 3/4th of a 350mg Soma, 24mg chlorpheniramine, 25 promethazine, 8 Subutex, 1mg Xanax, and weed. I feel pretty nice, wish I had more Soma's though that the last of it. 🥺