• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how much is safe

Jdolecek70

Greenlighter
I just don't know how much pain pills is safe. I used to drop 12 10/325 norco and clearly that is unsafe with the tylonol. Then my doc put me on percoset 10/325. I know the big concern is acetaminophen. From my research I need to stay under 4000mg but it seems to me if i stay under 3000mg that is better.....so today I have taken 4 percoset 325/10's can I take 8 a day without damaging my liver? I know the acetaminophen is the big topic of concern but is taking 80mg of oxycodone and 2600mg of acetaminophen a day....i mean will that amount keep from my liver being damaged??? To those who help me and reply to this thread.....thank you in advanced

If you are worried about the Tylenol you could just take it out altogether with a simple CWE (cold water extraction)

If you are worried about the Tylenol you could just take it out altogether with a simple CWE (cold water extraction)

This is a good idea, but only if you have more than 20 pills (debatable), because you will lose some in the process. It is an incredibly super simple process to preform.

There's no reason to not perform a CWE in these instances. You will hear folks comment "Methamphetamine is very easy to make in your kitchen, anybody can do it", well, a CWE is in another league of simplicity. I imagine it's no more difficult than making yourself a cup of coffee without a commercial coffee maker.

This is a good idea, but only if you have more than 20 pills (debatable), because you will lose some in the process. It is an incredibly super simple process to preform.
The amount loss if performed correctly is so negligible that its not even noticed at all with at least 10 pills in my experience. The fact that its all dissolved and in liquid seems to more than make up for the small percentage thats lost.

Agreed ^ for the tiny amount that will be lost, just think of as a tribute to your liver hehe.=D

CWE is even easier than coffee, you don't even need heat. Mix pill powder into a conservative amount of water, put water into fridge for 20 min, pre-wet a coffee filter, then filter your solution through said coffee filter, toss the gunk in the filter, and finally drink your solution.

One other thing you can do to give you a little peace of mind is get a liver function test. This is a simple blood test that your doc gives you a script for that you take to Labcorp or wherever. If the liver enzyme levels are normal then your liver is fine. I think that amount you mentioned should be ok as long as you don't drink heavily.