• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much Hydrocodone to take the next day?

Zeemee

Greenlighter
So last night I acquired 3 7.5/325 pills of Hydrocodone. I took one and felt pretty good. I want to feel more from it though. Should I take the two I have left tonight or wait a couple days for my tolerance to go down?

Yeah i would bc if you take just another 1, the next day your really gonna want more and youll just have 1 left. So take both and get the most out of them.

Edit: you dont have tolerance yet

I personally would have two. You definitely don't have a tolerance yet to opiates..it's not like other drugs where the next day they can be significantly weaker. I could take the same dose of hydrocodone for many days in a row before I'd complain about it being much weaker. Also, I would say with no tolerance up to 25-30mg is safe until you know what you can handle

I dunno. I know what I'd be inclined to do -- take more in a pursuit to feel extra good -- but if you save the rest for a day or two later, you'll glean a lot more euphoria and have a much more individualized experience than if you just take the rest of them the same night. If you haven't yet, save them. If you already feel pretty good, you likely won't feel that much better tonight, whereas if you save them you'll feel even better later on. Moderation with opiates/opioids always feels good.