• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much Hydrocodone is lost in a CWE?

DrugsAreFun1850

Greenlighter
I am about to do CWE so I was wondering how much more hydro to add on top of the normal dose that I take. I have noticed that CWE gives me a lot weaker effect than taking it normally so if I were to take 30-40mg orally, how much should I use for CWE?

I think it depends on how many pills you are doing. The larger the scale, the less careful you have to be, if a little bit of spillage occurs then a few drops lost isn't that big of a deal. But if you're only doing like 4 pills then small errors can mean a lot. I'm not a big fan of CWE because it doesn't give a complete separation, even though it has high solubility in water, some of the hydrocodone will precipitate with the acetaminopen. My personal advice is that if you are only taking 30-40 mg orally then I would probably use about 10 pills, assuming these are 5/325 mg. If you were taking less than that then I wouldn't bother with a CWE because the amount of acetaminophen would probably be safe. The maximum recommended daily dose is about 3000 mg per day

If performed probably, the amount of lost active ingredient should be negligible. Call it 10% to be safe, but this estimate is based off of my own subjective experience with the process.