• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids how much heroin metabolises into morphine

Hezman94

Bluelighter
people say oral morphine sucks
no chance
I took 90mg earlier as dr gave me extra sixty mg crushed the zomorph and im hgh as fuck plgging with chitosan is very strong I got 20mg to plug now as I crushed 90mg extended 2 and hal hours ago it is not weak at all, rectal is stronger but id rather take orally.
Plus plugging asts like 3 hourss where as even with instant it can last seven hours
so maes me wonder if i injected a a verage steet bag of heroin
how muchmorphine for 100mg heroin
As when I have takenn herooin it annihilates me even with a high oxyh and morphine tolerance

uhhh i think theyre 'euipotent' however heroin crosses into the BBB much more efficiently and quicker due to the routes of administration, thus, will always feel stronger however this neat little study provides insight that heroin may infact be a better alternative for chronic pain, and i can say first hand, that proper dope, (60-80% ) smoked, 2 points is as effective as my oral 400mg, ah, that nice insta nod is something, best not use heroin unless you have no choice.

The main outcome measures were clinical observations, structural interviews and self report of subjective experiences to assess the effects of the drugs. In 16 cases, the study had to be discontinued owing to severe morphine-induced histamine reactions. Thirteen participants in Group B presented these adverse reactions on the day of the switch-over. Full data were thus only obtainable for 17 participants. Average daily doses were 491 mg for heroin and 597 mg for morphine. The findings indicate that heroin significantly produced a lower grade of itching, flushing, urticaria and pain/nausea. A negative correlation between dose and euphoria was observed for both heroin and morphine. The authors concluded that as heroin produces fewer side effects it is the preferred high-dose maintenance prescription to morphine. The perceived euphoric effects are limited in both substances.

@Zonxx is correct on the BBB crossing etc. @Zonxx even includes some info from a study for more context. (y) Though IIRC they're not technically equipotent? At least in terms of analgesic activity. H is a bit stronger. I'm referring to IV when measuring potency BTW.

Here's a link to a chart comparing potency. I don't have time ATM to find the thread / link on BL (I think there's one in the OD directory? IIRC) but I grabbed ya a comparison chart to use in the meantime.

Equianalgesic Chart on Wiki (H being diamorphine on the chart if you're unaware.)

Keep in that an average street bag of "Heroin" does not necessarily contain 100mg. In my area before it became pretty much a $ / gram amount "street bags (wax bags, stamps, tickets)" usually weighed 10-30mg. Also keep in mind that depending on where you live that "H" may not be heroin. For example in my country what people call H is at this point usually some random shit with some fentanyl analogues sprinkled in. Just some words of warning if you're not familiar. ;)

If you're looking for more specifics just ask. As "high tolerance" means very different things to different people. It's much easier to compare with actual mg equivalents & knowledge of your experience. If you're familiar with IV or this is just an academic question for example?
Regardless; I hope that the responses so far help to answer your question. If you're looking for more specific information just ask. :)