• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much heroin can i put in a 1cc syringe

OgKush719

Greenlighter
So ive been a heroin iv user for a while now and normally i would cook .30 of black tar heroin for my shot. But now with my tolerance .30 barely keeps me from being sick so i would like to try .40 up to a half g. I am wanting to know if I can cook a half g of black tar and be able to draw it up in a 1cc syringe. A friend of mine told me .30 is the most i could use in a syringe but I'm wondering if that isnt true. Also when cooking it, as far as water goes, is a syringe full of water enough to use to cook it up in order to be able to draw up the whole half g? Sorry if this is at all confusing and i appreciate any help.

There's no rule or limit for using at most 300 mgs of tar in a 1 cc syringe.
It all depends on your tar heroin. As long as your h dissolves in less than 1 cc of water and viscous enough that you can suck in / inject it, you can use more than 300 mgs of it in that syringe.
You could get a detachable syringe needle and use it with a larger barrel too. It could be easier and healthier because you would be able use more liquid to dissolve.

Thank you KS78 for the very quick response. I appreciate your help very much.

I was under the impression that the solubility of Heroin Hydrochloide was .266g per ml. Am I getting this wrong?