• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How much for first shot?

Hey we are not trying to fuck with you.. just you have a rare opportunity to take a different path then many of us took. That shits golden. Stick to the good shit.. and manageable stuff. You will love yourself for it in the end for this decision. (i'm not and never have been a meth addict, but I know addiction and you don't want any part.)

It's funny how everyone on Bluelight has 100% pure meth, and all have digital scales down to the thousandths on standby , yet come on blue light and bash a statement k said, a very realistic statement, that thequality meth on the streets is HIGHLY UNPREDICTABLE, you can find a batch that has only 10% purity, then to finding a batch the next day that is 60% pure. I will make a good estimated statement for someone posted wanting a "good estimated dose" , so you can't bash me for putting everyday real life answers and advice on here. Here in New York state, I seen .1. Being a good starter dose for IV. If you wanna be irresponsible and shoot street drugs, you can deal with hearing a generic answer like mine, AND i made not how unpredictable my answer can be and pretty much useless...all i know is mad people live an illusion in this website and going by booksmarts and not reality...this isn't breaking bad..and if it is, judge accordingly to your little dosing guides all over the internet. My apologies, but trying to be real as possible here.

I get where you're coming from, man. I didn't mean to offend.

Okay, what if I said that where I live, it seems the product is pretty consistently "good"? I've done it several times over about a year time span. About 5 times, I'd say. Not 5 benders. Literally 5 times. All oral. 4 of those 5 times I got very high. I can't remember the exact amount I did, but they were all weighed besides the first time I did it. I don't think I've ever ingested more than 50mg at a time. And like I said, I was feeling pretty fresh off those relatively tame amounts.

So, basing your answer off of what I just laid out, you think doubling my highest dose on top of IV'ing it is a good "starter dose" for me? Not trying to sound snobby, generally curious.

I don't really understand what the point of this thread is. The OP says that he wants to do this, plus he says that he knows someone (a "stone cold addict") who is intimately familiar with this practice. So, uh, do it? LOL. What are you asking us for?

There are many things I could take issue with, from transitioning to IV drug use from oral (!) usage, or the idea that "I can't get addicted to drugs cuz drugs are too expensive", but we'll just leave it there for now...

But I'm more interested in the feeling and to say I've done it.

To "say you've done it"? Who are you going to say that to? One thing you figure out as you go through life is "hey I banged crystal meth" isn't exactly the kind of thing you talk about in mixed company, LOL.

Meth is so evil I feel like it has a magnetic connection to evil spirit's or the dead. When I get to the point of psychosis, I feel something taking over my body and mind and can't help but be violent and paranoid, I have had a lot of shit happen, I say that to say it is a very ugly road filled with brain damage and not coming back mentally... IV use is a down payment on a coffin in a cemetery. I recommend not, your friend sounds like a jerk off but I'm sure in his drug addicted brain he is only making with good intention for you to have fun, or to be your middleman if you get hooked and wanna spend hundreds of dollars to support his habit. Good luck.

If that dose that you took orally worked for you, shoot half that dose, don't double it. Also try not missing the shot, you could get bad abscess.

I don't really understand what the point of this thread is. The OP says that he wants to do this, plus he says that he knows someone (a "stone cold addict") who is intimately familiar with this practice. So, uh, do it? LOL. What are you asking us for?

There are many things I could take issue with, from transitioning to IV drug use from oral (!) usage, or the idea that "I can't get addicted to drugs cuz drugs are too expensive", but we'll just leave it there for now...

To "say you've done it"? Who are you going to say that to? One thing you figure out as you go through life is "hey I banged crystal meth" isn't exactly the kind of thing you talk about in mixed company, LOL.

Yeah, "to say I've done it" is more of a personal thing than a vocal thing. I worded that poorly.

And how don't you understand the point of the thread? I asked "what is a good starter dose?" Seems like a very answerable question. If someone were to ask me "What is a good starter dose for mushrooms? I'd say a 1/2 eighth should be a wonderful time. Good luck and be safe. Don't try and drive or go out in public. And so on and so forth.

It was a very poor decision of me to make this thread.

If that dose that you took orally worked for you, shoot half that dose, don't double it. Also try not missing the shot, you could get bad abscess.

Thanks, man. And yeah, I don't think I'm gonna let him do it for me. He is, uh, not good at it. There is another person in this equation that could be the "nurse" and apparently she's very precise at it.

There are guides on the site instructing how to properly IV drugs. Test some via another route first to get an idea of how strong it is.

I've had stuff where I could instantly feel 10mg bumps or a single 5-10mg toke on the pipe gave a considerable rush.

I've also had shit where 100mg was less effective than a Ritalin tablet, so know your stuff.

Your reason for wanting to do it and the company that you'd be doing it with both sound really shit though. Seems a lot easier to just tell the guy to fuck up. You don't have to do anything just because some assclown annoys you about it. Say yes this time, he'll be on your ass about it every time he wants to shoot meth, probably asking for money too.

Yeah, "to say I've done it" is more of a personal thing than a vocal thing. I worded that poorly.

And how don't you understand the point of the thread? I asked "what is a good starter dose?" Seems like a very answerable question. If someone were to ask me "What is a good starter dose for mushrooms? I'd say a 1/2 eighth should be a wonderful time. Good luck and be safe. Don't try and drive or go out in public. And so on and so forth.

It was a very poor decision of me to make this thread.

The problem is, even if my name was Burnt Offerings MD, I couldn't give you accurate information regarding how much of your street drugs you should inject into your bloodstream

There are guides on the site instructing how to properly IV drugs. Test some via another route first to get an idea of how strong it is.

I've had stuff where I could instantly feel 10mg bumps or a single 5-10mg toke on the pipe gave a considerable rush.

I've also had shit where 100mg was less effective than a Ritalin tablet, so know your stuff.

Your reason for wanting to do it and the company that you'd be doing it with both sound really shit though. Seems a lot easier to just tell the guy to fuck up. You don't have to do anything just because some assclown annoys you about it. Say yes this time, he'll be on your ass about it every time he wants to shoot meth, probably asking for money too.

Thanks, pal. And boy do I hope he doesn't end up asking me for money. He makes significantly more than I do. Hence, how he supports a meth habit in way overpriced meth environment.

OP,
How are you familiar with meth making you "bust a nut in your pants?" That's actually a well exaggerated response to the rush from IV use, don't read everything you hear on the internet. for someone who is taking it orally I suggest you stay on that route, to avoid looking for pieces in your backyard because that's something addicts will do (in hands and knees looking for tiny pieces) and I take it you are not an addict, as you claim as far as meth dependency.
Not a game, respect the drugs power

OP,
How are you familiar with meth making you "bust a nut in your pants?" That's actually a well exaggerated response to the rush from IV use, don't read everything you hear on the internet. for someone who is taking it orally I suggest you stay on that route, to avoid looking for pieces in your backyard because that's something addicts will do (in hands and knees looking for tiny pieces) and I take it you are not an addict, as you claim as far as meth dependency.
Not a game, respect the drugs power

My buddy actually told me. He was telling me he was going pretty hard on meth and I said how you been doing it?, and he said "shooting it", I jokingly said "you cum in your pants yet?" and he was like "woah, how do you know that?" and confirmed that he has. He said he's done it several times. But yeah. I have seen and heard several people say that they've never even came close to doing that, but I guess maybe a small percentage actually do.

He is choosing to progress deeper into methamphetamine abuse/addiction. I'm sure very knowledgeable of BA and ROA, shooting meth provides a unique high/rush within itself that people like myself occasionally and him would like to enjoy.
That's the best advice so far (just take it orally it has a longer duration and less potential for abuse)

Hmm. You guys have kind of talked me out of it. I won't say for absolute certain that I won't do it, but i will say the chances are a lot slimmer.

Still want to boof it, though. I just want one day (or weekend) of being revved up to the gills.

I also would like to point out that once people pass a boundry like using a needle, they usually get over the fear of the unknown very rapidly. Many users keep on using the intravenous route after trying it and seeing how efficient, fast and economical (at the beginning) this route is.

Basicly, you aren't only putting yourself in danger because of shooting meth, creating a possibility of a long term dependency, you are also exponentially raising the possibility of shooting many other substances with their own individual addiction/ health effects.
I know that once you shoot up meth and see how easy it is to do it yourself, get such a rush of pleasure in a few seconds, you probably will consider doing the same with opiates, cocaine, Ritalin, ...

Still want to boof it, though. I just want one day (or weekend) of being revved up to the gills.

Much better for you in every aspect. You'll try that and once you get an understanding of this route and the strength of your sample, you can increase the dose to a level which will give you a rush. Finally if it works for you, you can get that so called friend to try it. You would effect his health, future in a very positive way.