• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How much ephedrine could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck pseudo?

MizHav0c

Greenlighter
Out of curiosity, when reading the extraction and cultivation process of speed. Regardless of it being 1g 10g 100g etc.... How much ephedrine comes out of those sudafed(pseudo) tabs?

Yes I am aware sudafed to ephedrine is a double extraction process... I'm not looking for the proceed I'm looking for answers to the amount that is yielded from one to the other... Thank you

Um good question but likely not allowed in BL.
Also im sure you are aware but ephedrine is not contained in sudafed only pseudoephedrine.

Will see if the question remains one not closed by mods

This post doesn’t really make sense to me?..

How does one cultivate speed? What do you mean by “how much comes out of the tablets?”

You give us zero information and don’t really seem to be understanding what you yourself a reading either based on the impression I get from your post.

Don’t try to synthesize meth... You’ll hurt yourself. Also Sudafed doesn’t have real ephedrine or pseudo but phenylephrine which isn’t going to get you anything.

-GC

This post doesn’t really make sense to me?..

How does one cultivate speed? What do you mean by “how much comes out of the tablets?”

You give us zero information and don’t really seem to be understanding what you yourself a reading either based on the impression I get from your post.

Don’t try to synthesize meth... You’ll hurt yourself. Also Sudafed doesn’t have real ephedrine or pseudo but phenylephrine which isn’t going to get you anything.

-GC

Lmmfao, I live how I got to a "drug" forum to ask a question <curious as to why someone would go to all the trouble - when most probably didn't even make it far enough in school to even attend a chemistry class> and I'm the one who's being warn Ed not to synthesis the bullshit....

Like I originally asked.... How much of the one is found within the other? Since one is found in things like Sudafed lol it is why I made the reference to the brand name..seems pointless to me but figured someone on a site like this could give us a little in-sight...

Um good question but likely not allowed in BL.
Also im sure you are aware but ephedrine is not contained in sudafed only pseudoephedrine.

Will see if the question remains one not closed by mods

LMAO, try to be precise and use the correct terminology and yet ppl still completely read what they want to...... I am aware and I'm not asking for a process or tutorial.... Im just curious as to why ppl would got through that much trouble when back home the brush grows wild up the hillside of my backyard, and yet covid-19 has every toothless ma n pa scrambling round spending their last food stamp on decongestants...LMAO just don't make no sense

So let me reiterate, if Sally has 96 m&Ms out of the 96 peanuts she takes home.. how much peanuts butter can she really make from them? And only ask bc my medical card allows me to smoke pot and wonder about a lot of random shut lolololol

Lmmfao, I live how I got to a "drug" forum to ask a question <curious as to why someone would go to all the trouble - when most probably didn't even make it far enough in school to even attend a chemistry class> and I'm the one who's being warn Ed not to synthesis the bullshit....

Like I originally asked.... How much of the one is found within the other? Since one is found in things like Sudafed lol it is why I made the reference to the brand name..seems pointless to me but figured someone on a site like this could give us a little in-sight...

Ya if you were such a chemistry expert you’d know the answer to your question...

When you use vague words like “how much is one found in another?” That makes no sense and tells us nothing.

Ah yea the shit must be behind the counter now, soon as Sudafed began gakking their pills they became a garbage source for it anyways.. That gak hinders the HI/P reduction and gives subpar product. It’s a bitch to clean out. But I’m sure OP knows all that... Cuz he’s the chemistry wiz that wants to “know how much something is in another something...”

-GC

I’m not sure U.C. books will help in this situation.

-GC