• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How much drugs have you flushed?

Flushed a couple of sheets of acid one time during a paranoid freakout. I was still pretty inexperienced in handling my shit—looking back from a perspective of being away from all that shit for years, I got fairly deep in the game quickly. Too quickly, I was seriously out of my depth but couldn't admit it. I thought I was the man though and could handle anything drugs or the drug business brought me. I was seriously wrong about that. That little incident with the sheets should've been a wakeup call to that if only because it was fucking with my money but I was too far gone at that point. Still, I was more than a little unhappy with myself when I came down from that, believe me.

From amp psychosis? 1/2g but clean as a whistle hard as glass scante. That’s how I got psychosis so fast ofc.

But, I was in a period of total abstinence and bought a ball of soft, which was 3g after giving pinches to all the middlemen who helped me score it. I started snorting lines, and had finished about a gram and felt pretty coked up but I was having no fun really. I wanted to get sober more than I wanted that temporary feeling, and I didn’t want to wait longer to get started by “finishing” the ball so I flushed 2g. I’m still happy with that decision and proud of myself.

What's the most drugs you've ever flushed because you suddenly decided to go clean and just cannot do any more?

I've flushed 2g of coke at the end of a very long binge where I came to feel it was the most evil substance ever invented.

I suspect the flushing thing might affect people who've had to much 12 steps in their life and then relapsed and can't stand the guilt....
Haha whatever twin BLer, whatever. I’m starting to think an AI is behind all these coincidences, man

None, but I have blacked out n hidden shit loads drugs God knows where never to be found again if that counts?
OMGz me too, anytime alcohol gets mixed in I become McGyver at hiding shit and I have no clue what to do when I come to.
I am glad that when tweaked I am alcoholphobic.
1) I would be paranoid more often thus hide things more often
2) Id be happy to take apart a tractor to hide my dope inside one of the cylinders, disable the starter so I don’t ruin the dope, rebuild the engine and put it all together again you know cuz meth
3) forget about the dope, the starter, and even that it’s somewhere in the tractor
4) taxi to the liquor store to get more booze cause I misplaced my dope
5) shit the bed when I go into alcohol withdrawal

A large bottle of Dexedrine tablets, but I was badly depressed and in grief and worried I would take them all while drunk, or while blacked out.

The rest of a dime bag of excellent cocaine. I had used half of it, came down, was super sad, craved more, and my chest felt weird so I got rid of it and never used it again.

I also remember smoking pot out of a bong inside my parents' house and flushing what was left over of a gram of Afghan Indica, but it was out of worrying they would find my pot and glass bong and smash it. But this did not happen.

Last edited:
Only one time did I dispose of drugs years ago. i was working as a vet tech at a family practice and took a few bottles of Ketaset. After about 15 IM sessions with ketamine I realized I squeezed anything I was going to get out of it. After a few fairly profound experiences the next 10 times it just became a hospital drug. You could have cut my arms off while I was under the influence and it would not have mattered. Couple that with the notion I was looking for something to enhance guilar playing I realized it was not for me after the initial sessions. Worth trying for me but not continuing. I always wonder if it were a different time in my life if I would have liked it. The fuzzy nausea I got coming out of it did not appeal to me either.

But that is the only time I disposed of drugs. There really was no ketamine black market back then either. Couldn't give the stuff away 35 years ago. It became big years after that. If I had know I may have saved it for someone that wanted it. It just was not big yet. Now I understand there is a black market complete with adulterated wares. Crazy.

I flushed a lots of drugs but my biggest was ~4 grams of oxycodone. They were all full packages with 60 pills each. Pills were only 10mg and 20mg. But it was the real old school Oxycontin pills that were easily crushed and made into IR, not this new mechanisms. 10mg white and 20mg pink they were. I did that right after I got through first month of bupe withdrawal. I even gave my stash of 160mg buprenorphine (20 packs of 8mg Subutex) back to my doctor. I was very determined to stop being dependent on opioids. Year later and am glad I flushed it/gave it back. So ~4 grams of oxycodone flushed and ~160mg of buprenorphine returned ti doctor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went back to the beginning to read this thread and it is too upsetting. lol. All those wasted drugs. I think I need to stay out of this thread. Whew boy. My stomach dropped on some posts.

Is she still alive? 113 grams of Fent is a lot!
Yeah she's fine. It wasn't like 100% pure. Probably more like 20% though now that I think about it that probably still is dangerous to touch for opioid naive person like her. I don't even blame her for that part because I was being a jerk.

I think I flushed some MDPV; can't remember because I was psychotic at that point from smoking so much. Then years later I flushed a bottle of Vyvanse but they were low dose so I couldn't really use them

As a rule I don't like wasting drugs

I think I flushed some MDPV; can't remember because I was psychotic at that point from smoking so much. Then years later I flushed a bottle of Vyvanse but they were low dose so I couldn't really use them

As a rule I don't like wasting drugs

haha me neither. One time I had about two grams of meth I decided I didn't want so I drove downtown and called some random hobo over to my car and handed it to him. You should have heard him! "YEEEEAAAAAAH BUDDDY!!!!" It was hilarious. I felt like it was a good deed, others might see it differently.

Have done it a few times, but two occasions that come to mind...

1) A helicopter was hovering outside my house for what seemed like an eternity (probably only 5-10mins). In a delusional Ketamine induced paranoid state I came to the conclusion they were after me, so I grabbed the bag of MDMA in my drawer and down the shitter it went. I don't know why I thought that would get them off my tail and my vast collection of psychedelics wouldn't bother them.

2) A vendor from abroad sent me a load of 3-MMC I didn't ask for or order. Upon receipt, in a delusional 3-Meo-PCP induced paranoid state I came to the conclusion someone was after me, so I grabbed the bags (probably like 20g) and flushed it, as well as documenting it on video just in case the WORLD POLICE were going to be arresting me imminently.

iu

It was either 10 or 20g I don't really remember, I wasn't even a fan of 4-MMC when it was legal, so imagine my disappointment...yeah I'm glad I didn't dip into it.

Only once. Actually, never. What I'm remembering was one time when I said that I flushed an eighth of weed during my college years, because I was planning to quit. However, this was just what I told my parents. Actually, the reason why it wasn't there was because I used it up a bit more quickly than I wanted to let on lol.