• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How much drugs have you flushed?

It was either 10 or 20g I don't really remember, I wasn't even a fan of 4-MMC when it was legal, so imagine my disappointment...yeah I'm glad I didn't dip into it.

I actually like 3-MMC better than 4-MMC.

I still regret flushing my psychedelic stash at my ex wife's demand. Though my psychedelic stash now is FAR nicer than that one. But I did have like a quarter gram of DOM, I think that's the only thing I haven't managed to get again, that I still had at the time. Well I have some DOM, but just like 10 blotters of it.

Fucking loads, every time I used to come off benzos, every time I got bad K that probably wasn't real K but some research chemical, alot of my own prescribed zopiclone when they give me nightmares, and after only ten days of using oxys I thought I'd best flush the rest as they became stimulating not sedating after 80mg so I flushed 5 and a half x 40mg, real decent IR snortable Oxycodone

And back in my teens we flushed a fuck load of UK speed paste amphetamine base, we thought the police at the door was for us so as they was knocking to get in we ate loads while flushing loads, we was only selling it, we didn't even do it we was heroin addicts, who then had to go find heroin to calm down after all that fucking base we ate, the police was there for another nieghbour not us at all

The rats in my sewers are probably high as hell lol

I haven’t done that yet, and I’m not the only one looking. As for me, it's strange to take and wash everything away

I'm probably going to put in for my zopiclone, then flush them before my inner addict tell me to take a few, that then becomes 14 in 2 days like last month

Ive flushed alot of drugs over the years, bunch of nBOME's, JWH-018, 3-MeO-PCP, Brorphine, Acetyl Fentanyl, Heroin, 5-MeO-DALT, 5-MAPB, 2C-E, MDPV, 5-MeO-MiPT, 4-HO-MiPTand bunch of others im forgetting. My girlfriend at the time making me flush that gram of 2C-E really hurts in retrospect. It my favorite psychedelic.

I flushed the last of my Adderall about five years ago after a 3-day sleepless binge that left me feeling strung out to the point where it was scary.