• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much does heroin smell when chasing on foil is it possible to stealth smoke

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Title says it all i know ive asked a few questions so feel free to close the ones you feel have been answered mods thanks

I know.. Thats why plus my bedroom door is broke and my window is was to small to stick my head out sigh..

I find it does smell but If the person doesn't know what it smells like just use a air fresh thing and people shouldn't notice unless you are caught in the act lol

Oh my i think i just experienced my first heroin rush i put it on my tongue a moderate amount eating h is actually gkod because your saliva has more chances to protect you from the filler poisiounous cuts i am high..

I found ( im on HIGH dose ops) that smoking rather ineffective thus i personally wouldnt buy it again for that but open a window and the smell will go within 5-10 min

I got some dark again i needed to because its bank holiday monday and all pharmacies will be closed and i cant order online either because the post doesn't come then anyway im just gonna chase it properly if i do end up doing it if i get caught or whatever fuck it

I got some dark again i needed to because its bank holiday monday and all pharmacies will be closed and i cant order online either because the post doesn't come then anyway im just gonna chase it properly if i do end up doing it if i get caught or whatever fuck it
Who is likely to catch you? Parents? Flatmates? You say the pharmacies will be closed on Monday. Im not following why this dictates that you need to use heroin? Im not saying dont use it, just questioning your reason.

Can you not just plan ahead and visit the chemist tomorrow or Saturday!

Who is likely to catch you? Parents? Flatmates? You say the pharmacies will be closed on Monday. Im not following why this dictates that you need to use heroin? Im not saying dont use it, just questioning your reason.

This ^ i dun get it, if youre afraid of getting caught youre bound to goof it up from the anxiety lol

Mate each box or "3 day supply" has 256mg of codeine which is equivalent to 8 1\2+ of the pure 30 mgs tablets these tablets i can go through 100 of them in one day which is 3000 mgs i do get high off lower doses of cocodomal because the cwe liquid hits you harder but still i can only get so much cant go to the same pharmacies to much not to mention they all close early on Saturday, make no mistake i will be getting some cocodomal on saturday maybe some poppy seed tea but this lasting me until tuesday ha thats a good one mate this is wherre the skag comes in and i live eith my grandma, cousin and 2 uncles all of which wouod probably kill me if they knew as i have a bad family history with drugs and always 'promised' them i would never go down that route im 22 but they still talk to me like im 16 but its to late not to go down the fucking 'road' its my life you are right mate i should be able to plan ahead but it just aint sustainabl e atm

I just wish their was a foolproof way to smoke the shit and quickly get rid of the smell even if i smoked a spliff plus the room im in the ventilation slips into other rooms so i dont think im being paranoid

Mate each box or "3 day supply" has 256mg of codeine which is equivalent to 8 1\2+ of the pure 30 mgs tablets these tablets i can go through 100 of them in one day which is 3000 mgs i do get high off lower doses of cocodomal because the cwe liquid hits you harder but still i can only get so much cant go to the same pharmacies to much not to mention they all close early on Saturday, make no mistake i will be getting some cocodomal on saturday maybe some poppy seed tea but this lasting me until tuesday ha thats a good one mate this is wherre the skag comes in and i live eith my grandma, cousin and 2 uncles all of which wouod probably kill me if they knew as i have a bad family history with drugs and always 'promised' them i would never go down that route im 22 but they still talk to me like im 16 but its to late not to go down the fucking 'road' its my life you are right mate i should be able to plan ahead but it just aint sustainabl e atm

I just wish their was a foolproof way to smoke the shit and quickly get rid of the smell even if i smoked a spliff plus the room im in the ventilation slips into other rooms so i dont think im being paranoid
Bruh you CANT metabolize all that codeine, the ceiling is 400mg after that youre just wasting it, i think after 400mg you gotta wait smt like 6-8 hrs to be able to metabolize more... you might aswell open a window and throw them out like their candies

Youre killing your liver maming it work overtime for genuinely no reward no offence, do as you please but know youre NOT metabolizing anything past 400mg

Went outta my way heres proof

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-23-21-10-47.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-23-21-10-47.png
    111 KB · Views: 11
Went outta my way heres proof
Mate I have proof and that's the memory of the high I actually tried myself stay on topic please I'm still hoping to see a way to stealth smoke from a pro

[QUOTE="Pete556, post: 1455

Gset a toilet paper roll ( the tube) stuff it with 1-2 fabric fresheners and tape 1 frbic freshner to the end and poke a few holes, blow smoke through that tada your dope smoke'll smell like fresh laundry.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Also they sell these things specifically made to mask smells at head shops that you blow your smoke through and then just open a window a smidge for whatever may escape from the foil ( but i reccomend you buy a meth pipe n a torch lighter, youll get much easier and smoother hits outta one) hmu if you have any questions, sorry for sounding condescending maybe you react differently idfk but i humbly apologize my fellow bluelighter.

I once taped two tubes together and filled them with probably about 5-10 of those fabric thingies when i was 16-17 to mask the smell of giant bong rips cause my dads gf was a hardcore christian god forbid she smelled the devils lettuce she'd have crucified us both
P.s. they last awhile BUT theyll get nasty af brown after abit so id reccomend changing them when they get to that stage (the freshner fabrics) you can improvise too if you find it still smells, maybe 2 fabrics to the end of the tube ( just make sure you poke tiny holes and that air flows) funny thing was, when i was done ripping the bong id go to her garage and hit my crack lelelel anyways hope that helps :) OH ALSO, the remaining / escaping smoke from foil will genuinely only smell for about 2-5min less if youhave a window open! happy nodding m8

Last edited: