• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How much do I take 40mg Oxycodone?

RT_4

Bluelighter
Got some controlled release Oxycodone 40mg. If I take it will I feel much? I have a slight tolerance to opoids. If I crush it up would that be better. I'm looking for a quicker expierence not to be slightly high for hours, which I assume is how controlled release will feel. Anyone who is expierenced with Oxy have any advice to make the most out of my Oxy, would be greatly appreciated.

I don't believe crushing it up is going to defeat the time release, but even if you have a slight tolerance to opiates you should definitely still feel 40mg oxycodone over the course of the something like 8-12 hours during which it's released.

If you still want to get past the time release, there are techniques out there involving coca cola and microwaves, but it's been a long time since I looked into that.

You're best off just eating it, and having a nice day.

If u have a generic Oxycodone XR tablet yes you can pulverize tablet releasing all medication in 30min onset vs being released over 12h coverage

OxyNEO OP 40 eg. jel up to prevent iv injections and crushing, and have many complaints by legit oral users who say they’re not as potent or effective as original formula

Crushing a standard Oxycodone XR tablet will lead to maximum C-Max / T-Max AUC …peak plasma levels in bloodstream in 45min-1h with 30min onset …..don’t waste it snorting 90% excipients, taken orally has amazing bioavailability 80%

It’s been years since I’ve had an ER Oxy, but I had a pretty steady supply of Nucynta ERs for a while and I just took a pair of sheers and chopped them into as small of pieces as I could and it seemed to work pretty well for oral ROA. They were also much bigger, oblong pills compared to the tiny OC rounds though. I’d imagine theyd be much harder to slice up the same way

Crushing ER oxys doesn't work for me at least, it makes me too high but in a bad sense...I would stick to just eating it and enjoying it the slow release.

The old generics at the other hand were really amazing when you crush them