• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How much crack is too much

Fkknowslmao

Greenlighter
Just got 4 rocks today for 40 and am a total noob so need help. Do I do one rock per hit or do I split em up and say half of one rock per time. Also how long do I wait between hits? Just me on my ones so nobody 3lse to share wity

Anyone else able to provide insight? I just dont wanna cardiac arrest but have no clue about dose.

I'm used to cocaine but I doubt its similar in dosage as I'm capable of doing 2g's of that within a night but someone told me rock is x10 stronger and have only been doing small bits rn which have had me feeling monged rather than charged up so tempted to do a whole rock but am not sure it that's overkill

A rock is an arbitrary amount but it does sound like overkill. It sounds like your shit ismt great.
Also, crack isn't gonna charge you up like meth or speed will, crack tends to just take your legs from under you and leave youna sweaty euphoric mess that cant really function, except to stop from passing out, just gasping and going Fuck Fuck aoohh Fuck, its not a functional stim in my experience anyway.

Measure it by lungfulls, not "rocks" since it can vary greatly in potency. One big hit (full lungful) of good crack is all you need and it should last you 15-20 minutes if you're a newbie without much tolerance. If you have really good crack, then one big hit can be enough to overdose. When I used to smoke crack I actually preferred getting good crack over great crack because the great crack was too dangerous. I liked the sort of crack where one big hit would give give you a nice bellringer. If you have bad crack you can never get the proper rush because by the time you try to smoke more the first hit will already be wearing off and you'll smoke your entire stash without feeling satisfied.

I should also add crack is not a good road to go down. I'd recommend ordering some coca leaves and just sticking to the natural plant. Crack will drain your bank account fast and give you terrible come downs. It's hard to hit the sweet spot with crack, where you feel satisfied with your high but you're not overdosing. Most of the time you spend smoking crack you will feel unsatisfied, chasing a high you can rarely achieve and going crazy trying to avoid the come down. However, I will admit when you do hit the sweet spot for a brief couple of minutes crack can give you one of the most intense highs on the planet. It's many times more euphoric than IV heroin. But soon after that you'll find yourself crawling around the floor searching for pieces you may have dropped willing to do just about anything for more. I used to actually drop some pieces intentionally so I'd have something to find during my floor searches. You'll also call up you're dealer and try to by more and then often times you won't want it anymore by the time he gets there.

Measure it by lungfulls, not "rocks" since it can vary greatly in potency. One big hit (full lungful) of good crack is all you need and it should last you 15-20 minutes if you're a newbie without much tolerance. If you have really good crack, then one big hit can be enough to overdose. When I used to smoke crack I actually preferred getting good crack over great crack because the great crack was too dangerous. I liked the sort of crack where one big hit would give give you a nice bellringer. If you have bad crack you can never get the proper rush because by the time you try to smoke more the first hit will already be wearing off and you'll smoke your entire stash without feeling satisfied.

I should also add crack is not a good road to go down. I'd recommend ordering some coca leaves and just sticking to the natural plant. Crack will drain your bank account fast and give you terrible come downs. It's hard to hit the sweet spot with crack, where you feel satisfied with your high but you're not overdosing. Most of the time you spend smoking crack you will feel unsatisfied, chasing a high you can rarely achieve and going crazy trying to avoid the come down. However, I will admit when you do hit the sweet spot for a brief couple of minutes crack can give you one of the most intense highs on the planet. It's many times more euphoric than IV heroin. But soon after that you'll find yourself crawling around the floor searching for pieces you may have dropped willing to do just about anything for more. I used to actually drop some pieces intentionally so I'd have something to find during my floor searches. You'll also call up you're dealer and try to by more and then often times you won't want it anymore by the time he gets there.
I have to say your post is beautifully summarized, i can tell you have good experience with crack.Matter of fact, i just finished smoking 5g of good quality rock, i'm high as fk. i just took some benzos and smoking a joint to comedown smoothly, dang this shit was good. On topic, you should always break a rock in 2-3 pieces depending on the quality, and yeah it's better to smoke good crack than gREAT crack because u can control more if you don't have much tolerance or experience. With great crack if u do 3 hits in a row, you start feeling uncomfortable. xd

Too much of a lick is when you get ringing in your ears, you get way too hot, your eyes roll into the back of your head & you go into a fit on the floor.

Anyone else able to provide insight? I just dont wanna cardiac arrest but have no clue about dose.

I'm used to cocaine but I doubt its similar in dosage as I'm capable of doing 2g's of that within a night but someone told me rock is x10 stronger and have only been doing small bits rn which have had me feeling monged rather than charged up so tempted to do a whole rock but am not sure it that's overkill

You UK based?
The last rock I had I swear was cut with a-pvp or some kinda cathinone, if so take care.

Yeah, once your ears start ringing that should be more than enough.

I'd wait 10-15 min between hits.

Save the push for the very end.

No need to be a dick. This is a forum and users don't necessarily have to conform with your every demand.
Anyone smart enough can realize that his question can't be answered, we don't know what the quality of his rock is and even then we don't know if he's smoking properly.Some ppl don't know how to smoke and waste the shit.Crack is wack like whitney said, waste of money.Yeah it feels good for a bit but after a while you just start feeling restless, edgy, paranoia sets in and u keep smoking to avoid the inevitable comedown. You won't stop until there's no more and when ur done smoking you start looking on the floor for rocks, i swear cocaine is the worst/most overrated drug there is in any of its forms/ROA. fk coke, and this is coming from someone who lives in Lima, Perú where cocaine is so motherfucking cheap and good quality. I prefer opiates and X anyday of the week. NZN

Try a pea sized rock or so and then work your way up. That's what I do. It varies a lot based on quality and cuts.

You don't have to put that big of a rock in the stem, and majority of the rock isn't even going to be smoked,.it will turn into oil and get stuck to the sides of the pipe, the resin. You can push the chore back and forth to collect the oil and hit with flame to get rest of crack. $10 rock is roughly two Hite, break them down into tiny pieces

Try a pea sized rock or so and then work your way up. That's what I do. It varies a lot based on quality and cuts.
You thing someone should start with a rock the size of a pea?
Then work their way up from there? Loool
You don’t know what the fuck your talking about. Someone with lots of experience couldn’t smoke a rock the size of a pea without wasting it.

You people got to STOP NIT PICKING OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE. IT IS BEGINNING TO HE VERY IMMATURE. What do you want the man to say instead of using a rock the size of a pea? To pull out his ultra sensitive scale and weigh out 50mg? And wash his hands before smoking? Cause all the addicts on here have college degrees and bluelightry degrees?grown-up and stop acting like some Superman harm reduction scholar. Because truth is majority of people in here are.not 200% all about harm reduction