• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How much bicarb to coke?

Jayc90

Greenlighter
Hi I’ve recently started smoking crack as for me it’s a smoother buzz than the paranoid depths of cocaine powder (ironic I know)

i was just wondering how much bicarb you would use yourself to a 0.3 gram of cocaine?

I’m really bad with maths so I can’t figure out how much bicarb to crush with the 0.3 of cocaine? Thanks

Bit you should be washing up more at a time as it's less wasteful that way and also I would try using ammonia water instead of bicarb

Bit you should be washing up more at a time as it's less wasteful that way and also I would try using ammonia water instead of bicarb
Hey thanks man much appreciated so would 0.6 and 0.2 bicarb be better?
I don’t want to try washing too much at once and fuck it up ha ha

Use 25-33% bicarbonate to cocaine. So .25g per 1g Cocaine.

You can do small amounts just use small tools. I wouldn’t do any less than .3g though. .5g is a good workable yet small amount. To be fair though I’ve worked up single hits before, it can be done. I don’t like having too much crack on hand ;)

-GC

I think amount kinda depends on the purity of your coke and how much excess bicarb u want in your rock after it's turned to freebase.

Ammonia always seemed easier to get a consistent product to me.

I think amount kinda depends on the purity of your coke and how much excess bicarb u want in your rock after it's turned to freebase.

True but a simple hot water wash or 3 and the product can be pure as ammonia freebase. If one is gonna water wash it’s ok to add more bicarbonate just to ensure full conversion.

-GC

I

keep seeing people talking about ammonia, how long do you have to wait before smoking it? Ammonia sounds dangerous.

Not long till it's hard and dry basically. About 5 min to half an hour.
You should rinse with cold water I suppose to remove ammonia traces from the rock before smoking.