• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how much 2cb should i do for first time?

sassythesasquatch

Greenlighter
soo i have a dealer that sells 20mg 2cb, i have done mdma 4 times and acid 13, never had a bad trip before and ive heard it feels similar to the two so im excited to take it. but would 20mg be a good start? im kinda looking for intense but not a super intense experience like what 150ugs acid is like, just right. i also thought about me and my bf taking 20mg each, and then crushing up another 20mg 2cb pill and putting it in a joint (idk if that works or not tho😭) and smoking that while i wait for the effects of the other pill to kick in, but idk if thats like a lot in terms of 2cb or not, can someone tell me how much i should be taking?

i'd say crush one pill and share it with your bf, it can be quite hallucinogenic visually
you can take more later but its better to start small and tiptoe your way in.

i'd say crush one pill and share it with your bf, it can be quite hallucinogenic visually
you can take more later but its better to start small and tiptoe your way in.
we're taking it at a beach together 10 mins away from where we're staying on holiday so itd be a bit hard to crush and snort especially with wind... would it be okay if me and him took 20mg each? me and him have done 300ug acid twice so id like to think we've got some good experience if that helps