• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How meth almost made me a killer.

Vexanize

Bluelighter
Don't even try to argue with me about this shit as meth literally almost made me into a monster. Now, I've done meth a few times and was fine, but when I used it only TWICE in a week I went completely psychotic for days and I'm finally coming back to reality. It all started when I got some exo's that were "MDMA and MDA" but turned out to be cut with meth. I took 5 double stacked as I thought I could handle a high dose of psychedelics. Cut to the most terrifying moment in my life when I was on the deck. I'm going to copy and paste a paragraph I wrote a few hours after it happened, "So I've had strange experiences in Austin before where I hear a strange deep croaking sound or my friends would feel something chasing them if they were in the woods. But, I think it's finally starting to attack and it's scaring the hell out of me, every single way it moved and basically shapeshifted just screams skin walker to me. Basically, I went outside to smoke some weed as normal. I was on the 2nd story of my house on the deck, which usually makes me feel pretty safe. But, as I went on to the 3rd bowl I heard a light rustling of leaves that was like a racoon that quickly morphed into an aggressive and erratic behavior. The rustling got louder like it grew in size to that of a human. But, even though it was humanoid and even made a small groan that sounded like it was hungry, the way the sound of it moving could dart across my left to right ear, almost like it's moving faster than a cheetah but almost more articulate and precise with it's movements. I then started telling myself that I'm on the second floor so it can't hurt me. But then what I've feared would happen, happened. It quickly darted over to me from what I'm guessing was like 30 yards in a few seconds. It then quickly scurried up the pillars of my deck (idk if skin walkers can climb) and then pounced onto the wood with a disturbingly loud thud. I accepted death at this moment as I was helpless and realized that this thing is so much stronger than me. But, for some reason it jumped off almost hesitant to kill me. It scurried around and then hurdled my fence with no effort or grunts. It then darted around my entire backyard within seconds. I'm honestly really fucking scared and idk what to do. I honestly want to go out tonight and look for it so I can video tape that bitch. If I die, then the video will be on my phone and then there will finally be proof of this evil.". After this, when night fall came the next day (I hadn't slept) it felt like it was a Wendigo spirit trying to possess me, making me hear whispers and screams. It felt like something was digging into my head and amplifying my emotions. I then got some sleep and the next day it felt like it was gone, so I was fine. But, once again, when night struck I could feel this being again. This time it was giving me intrusive thoughts of killing my family and imagining the taste and texture of human flesh. It went away again, so I fell asleep. The next night I went upstairs to cook, but there is a glass door leading to my deck where the encounter happened. I swear to god I saw its hand outside, it had sharp claws and a pale skin tone. I was terrified as I could feel the pure dread and fear going through my body. I then looked up what the Wendigo is, and found that "Wendigo psychosis" is a real condition that meth was basically simulating. As this psychosis wears off, I feel uneasy and angry at almost everything. I'm just so glad this is over.

dam that's a crazy story, that shit can seem so real, at the time, one time I took a turned out to be meth E pill I seen the ring girl standing on my toilet scared the shit otta me, I felt all my hairs stand up.... do u have any chill pill hanging around benzo/ gaba to relax

dam that's a crazy story, that shit can seem so real, at the time, one time I took a turned out to be meth E pill I seen the ring girl standing on my toilet scared the shit otta me, I felt all my hairs stand up.... do u have any chill pill hanging around benzo/ gaba to relax
I took 20mg of Adderall which is honestly making me think logically but on the comedown I have Clonidine and Gabapentin prescribed. And yeah, I've never had hallucinations so vivid. It was almost like sleep paralysis during the encounter as I felt all of my muscles tense up so I couldn't move, scream, or record it. I blocked that fucking dealer that gave them to me. Only sticking to my one dealer who has real shit now lmao

Probably may want to stop using meth. Some people are more prone to entering psychosis than others.

Ive had some similar psychosis experience. Other beings entering my thoughts while trying to break into the house and hearing and seeing things open up the window and destroying my people and i, and then waking up standing hiding w a fuckin battleaxe talking about "theyre here" not even realizing i was awake the whole time nor had i any idea what i was scared of now that i am awake being told im absolutely bugging out. Whole time i thought i was dreaming. oddly similar to sleep paralysis. But im not paralyzed and it still scares me almost as bad. Gotta be careful using any drug. Dreams and paralysis is hard enkugh to distinguish from reality sometimes, if anything drugs and alcohol have only made it worse at the rate ive abused them.

OP. bruh....how did that make u almost a killer? basically I interpreted it as, you imagined a hallucination &got scared. Later in bed all night, didn't sleep hallucinated windigo shit again, but we're enlighted as to a specific windigo psychosis and like "OMG it'll be OK! PHEW! You just got hella imagination and giving you benefit of doubt I'll say your subconscious led you astray having heard folklore of windigo. Personally I once thought a dead drug dealer spirit spiritually attacked me while praying meditating one night after like five days awake in a row. My advice is don't look 2 far into supernatural conspiracy theories and the likes. All these POS drug buddies of mine are obsessed with ancient aliens, shape shifter, windigo, big foot, 9/11 theory, etc bullshits. Like I don't hate on one for believing and seeking truth but all to often my moderate view is criticized harshly and dismissed, I'm just like" go ahead bitches, I'll just do five hundred pushups while y'all argue about Hitler's advanced underground base located just under Earth's crust in Antarctica.