• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How many young (or old like me) people are actually trying to kill their self ?

CLARKKINT

Greenlighter
I haven't fired anything since I was 29 and that was almost 30 years ago but I have been thinking about giving something a try since my current 120mg of roxie a day seem to have run it's course and is now just mntainence.
So I have recently met some younger people that seem hell (or heaven) bent on outdoing each other via the rig.

I recently caught a young girl squirting a whole 50mc/hr fentanyl into a spoon that she was going to break down with a squirt of 40 units sloppily drawn from a 30mg roxie. I pointed out to her that she was actually about to try 5mg of fent AND a pill and that could be a death shot. Luckily she could not break down much of the gel and I wasnt about to give any clues. Still got enough to knock her down. Her friend was waiting with that new NARCAN nasal rescue device but decided to save it for "better times" since she did have a weak breath. I guess better times is when she is blue, going on to purple.

What else? They use their point on a piece of cig cotton to stir their their shit

Their shooting hygiene is terrible. Here in my part of FL, you can just go to the drugstore and buy a 10 pack of U-100's for about $8 but they are fine sharing as long as it is "rinsed real good".

So I thought I would do them a favor by showing them some proper hygiene, like at least washing off the sink top and having clean hands. One dude was brushing his teeth at the same sink the other was prepping at. They also are terrible about the whole technique. The newest one was actually stabbing at a rolling vein so hard I saw the point bending to the breaking point and even worse, it was some nasty looking brownish wash drawn from more than 1 spoon. What happened to gently sliding in your own dope from your own spoon?

Originally, I was going to try some safe drug store type dope. The last time I had anything like that was preludin. Now I here that my left ventricle is probably hard from massive cocaine injections and at my age, any shot could be my death shot.
I thing I would rather go like that than from a germ growing on a heart valve.
I just realized this is a rant and you are welcome to place it in a rant section.

I have since acquired 2 new Russian glass fire sticks and a wheel filter... Just incase.
Now if I only know the correct wat to get the fent from gel to useable.