The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

How Many Times Has Your Connect Been Arrested

achille1

Greenlighter
Just today I was told that this middle man's friend for twenty years was thrown in prison. The shitty part was it was for 2 points of h and if we had saved we would've gotten more later. Anyways, how often do your guys/gals get arrested and what's the longest you've seen them put away?

bout a month ago the dude i work with whose always got the blow said his guy got busted

yesterday he told me his is back,

turns out he wasnt arrested on possession (which is what i assumed) he just is illegally in the country so they made him go back to mexico, just under a month later he's back in the US slangin white

bout a month ago the dude i work with whose always got the blow said his guy got busted

yesterday he told me his is back,

turns out he wasnt arrested on possession (which is what i assumed) he just is illegally in the country so they made him go back to mexico, just under a month later he's back in the US slangin white

Those resoursceful lil mexicans gotta love em

im not anti immigration really

and he had some fire white, some of the best ive had in a LONG time

and the stuff the dude i work with has been gettin has stepped off a little bit in the last month so even tho i dont care a whole helluva lot about cocaine im glad to hear the dude is back, its good blow, decent price, n he will sell grams n balls unlike the other guy supplying the dude i work with who only sells dub sacks, so like on new years ever i had to buy 9 dubs it was bullshit, and ive seen the dude i work with with 30-40 dubs sacks before, its rediculous carrying around blow like that IMO

^ I have delt with guys like that before. Next thing you know you have 8 little baggies in your pocket and it looks like your dealing.

thats why i hate buying heroin and amounts < 3.5gs of weed since my weed guy bags it all out into dimes.

its like, shit, i have only a gram of heroin. that shit comes in 10 little envelopes. that looks real bad. and the weed thing is impossible to explain to a cop, especially when you bought an 8th and its in 7 bags. you cant explain that shit.

but in the past 6 months my main pill connect, main coke connect, 2 weed sources (although they were big time), my MASSIVE mdma dealer, and my k connect. all got popped. only 1 was for drugs though (one of the weed guys had 5 pounds and was caught on the NY/VT border. not good)

My guy from cali got popped for two keys tru mail the us marshalls took him bak to cali so i heard where he s from which suks cause in milwaukee a good connect dont last long now waiting for next best to find iit juzt costs mor alot of people move bak n forth between the city chi. Town in small amounts but i think hes done for awile

Dang things sound tense in the USA, im up in Canada and none of my dealers have ever been busted to my knowledge and most have been dealing around 10 years. All these people mostly sell ketamine, mdma and weed.

^^ yea the majority of my secondary dealers have been busted at one time or another

ive been fortunate enough that none of my primary sources for anything have ever been busted ...that i can remember (sans maybe the mexican dude i spoke of earlier but even then he isnt my connect but my connects source n i dont do enough blow to really worry bout loosin a dealer)

within the last year a dude who was always supplying my friend and other mid level weed guys in this area for over 7-8 years, was arrested on a few charges, the main one was money laundering of over 50,000 dollars plus a <4 oz MJ charge n a firearm charge. but as it turns out he was a narc for the DEA and he was my best friends main weed guy for awhile, like most of my old highschool friends pretty much had the same connects but he was the dude that only my best friend knew/fucked with. when my buddy told me about it i was like dude what was the most you ever bought from him and he said a half pound, but they went back as little kids to elementary school n were family/church friends and he told me he didnt think dude would snitch on him, plus he was way down under the totem pole from this dude. i guess the guy just gave up other random dealers here n there n then for whatever reason the DEA decided it was his time to go, he got federal charges n will be doin time in a federal prison from what i was told

Only bought from friends of friends or someone's kid brother, small time and no heat where I'm at. Guy I got molly from in the UK got busted once, he'd do drop offs at petrol stations, which looks shady as hell if it's dead otherwise.

i think my doc's got a pretty clean record.

my weed dude, however, has been popped on just a few minor things in the 25+ years he's been in the game. 'sall good in my hood.

It's bad out here(IN), the last time I was in county(my CJ is also a fed holding facility.) there was over 50 feds waiting on pleas/trial. Our state has the second highest pham robbery rate in the us. I know six people that have done or are serving executed/suspended/alternate sentences for c/b robberies on pharms. I just lost a weed guy for 3 yrs due to a gun charge, my h guy for is sittin down for possession, my buddy just got a b arson for cocktailing a car for a front that the guy never intended to pay back and my brothers white connect just got popped for robbing a pizza place for the cash and pizza! Which even the day before the robbery stole pizzas from the dumpster and traded them to his source for some dope. Fucked up thing is he didn't say he jacked the pizza from the dumpster and it had worms in it, so the dope man was sitting/hugging the toilet for two weeks lol..

my old main dealer currently has one of his runners doing i think 3years on a possession w/intent charge, he got set up. but the main guy didnt so they didnt even shut down the day he got busted..they had a new phone with the same number later that day..

my current guy for dope is an old black guy in his 40s maybe and im sure hes been in and out

my old weed connect was a really good friend and me and him had been arrested together let alone his 10 other arrests and my 5 or 6 other. one was for poss of alcohol and attempted theft for stealing a street sign, the rest is all possession of weed charges..the first ones were mistys the last 2 were up with the big boys..i only batted .500 against them :(

i live in a small town and the surrounding towns are only smaller so most of my friends have all been arrested at one point. i mean we started smoking weed in the 8th grade and daily by frosh. so we always had weed on us since we were 14-15..of course we are bound to get arrests for things like weed and alcohol and DUIs and other misc. teenage bullshit..the only good thing is the really bad shit that would have me in jail for many years are things that i got away with.

I have no idea, however, I get my dope from open air scenes. If I don't see the same dude sellin' then I automatically assume he was nabbed.