View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How many tabs?

greglafeur

Greenlighter
Okay, so I'm not sure if this means anything, but I have a huge tolerance to shrooms. Ive taken 11 grams and only tripped moderately hard while my friends tripped major balls off of 3 and 4. I have tried acid before and had 1, but didnt feel anything, while the same stuff worked for my friends, so im not sure if that was too little or I destroyed mine somehow, I dont see how i would have, I was very very careful with it. Anyway, i am getting 4 tabs and im looking to trip reallly hard, should I take all 4 at the same time or take 3 and take the other later? How long after i take 3should i take the other one? Also, i had a low dose of shrooms a week ago, will there be a cross tolerance? I would think 4 would be enough to trip pretty hard. One more thing, I want to smoke some weed on the comedown, yay or nay?

Last edited:
If you have a high tolerance to psychedelics, i'd suggest prolly 4 tabs of LSD to get you trippin. Re-dosing has never really worked as expected for me for some reason. Be careful and make sure it is acid before you take a large dose! I would for sure smoke weed on any psychedelic drug, its quite the experience. Cannabis usually refreshes the high and intensifies the visuals! Have fun!