• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids How many tablets would you have to popping and for how long to develop problems with your kidneys/liver ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisp1995

Bluelighter
For how long and using daily of tablets of taking painkillers how long roughly till it effected your kidneys/liver

i currently take dihydrocodeine and codeine phosphate

Dude, you’re making way too many posts on this topic.

You’ve had all the advice you will get from the forum on this.

The mods are gonna get annoyed at the amount of threads you are opening.

Wait for your results but my recommendation is to taper off and stop the codeine. For your own sanity.

MsDiz is right chrisp. You have made at least 6 ( that I know of ) threads about the same topic.

Nobody here on BL knows your physical condition. We have no idea what may harm you and what may not. You seem to be overly worried that you are ruining your organs. Any chemical ( and painkillers are a chemical ) will harm you if you take it long enough. You said you were going to talk to your Dr. so if you haven't then you should. An M.D. is the only one that can give you answers about your own health and what you should do to protect it.

I understand that you are addicted and can't stop taking it so the only way to protect your organs (and your sanity) is to take as little as possible and give yourself breaks. Since we aren't medical people here ,we are just users like you, that's about all anyone can tell you. There is no way we can diagnose how long you can take pills before you start damaging any of your organs. Just be safe and if you are young and healthy you probably are fine. Talk to your Dr. to get a qualified answer or WebMD also will have information.

MsDiz is right chrisp. You have made at least 6 ( that I know of ) threads about the same topic.

Nobody here on BL knows your physical condition. We have no idea what may harm you and what may not. You seem to be overly worried that you are ruining your organs. Any chemical ( and painkillers are a chemical ) will harm you if you take it long enough. You said you were going to talk to your Dr. so if you haven't then you should. An M.D. is the only one that can give you answers about your own health and what you should do to protect it.

I understand that you are addicted and can't stop taking it so the only way to protect your organs (and your sanity) is to take as little as possible and give yourself breaks. Since we aren't medical people here ,we are just users like you, that's about all anyone can tell you. There is no way we can diagnose how long you can take pills before you start damaging any of your organs. Just be safe and if you are young and healthy you probably are fine. Talk to your Dr. to get a qualified answer or WebMD also will have information.
i am waiting on blood results there ready on monday so hopefully it’s fine but i just mean in general how many tablets per day of anything and how long for roughly would cause you some serious harm because surely to god there are plenty people who take tablets everyday long term so was wondering how long it would take for it to take effect on your organs sorry for the repost feel like going out of my mind

T
i am waiting on blood results there ready on monday so hopefully it’s fine but i just mean in general how many tablets per day of anything and how long for roughly would cause you some serious harm because surely to god there are plenty people who take tablets everyday long term so was wondering how long it would take for it to take effect on your organs sorry for the repost feel like going out of my mind
There is no way to answer this question. No one knows your unique biology. What might damage one, may do little to another. You won’t get any answer so just work with your Dr.

feel like going out of my mind
If your drug use has you this tied up in knots I would suggest you quit taking them. If taking some codeine pills is doing this to you then codeine ( or any drug ) is not your friend.

This thread has been asked and answered and I am going to close it. Please try and not obsess over it as you are doing more harm to yourself from the STRESS than you are by taking the pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.