• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

How many states have you lived in?

4 Countries - Germany (Born and raised), New Zealand, England and US
5 States - Minnesota, New Jersey, California, Texas, New York

Well, what country then? No need to be mysterious. =D

I lived in Michigan until graduation. With the first recession the economy tanked, and my parents found better work in Florida. That was over 30 years ago. Lots of reasons we decided to move back to Michigan this past year. I miss my friends but not those huge electric bills every month. I still have yet to learn how to drive in snow, kinda scares me.

NH, MA, ME, VT....

Never got my butt out of New England other than for a visit...

3- Florida, Georgia, Tennessee: Visited every state besides Hawaii and Alaska.

I'll count 'em up when I get to the end of the list.....Oklahoma, Montana, Colorado, Texas, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Florida, California and in addition, Nigeria, Switzerland, Costa Rica,and St John in the Virgin Islands. Long life, lots of places, especially when you consider that I have now lived in the same town in California for 41 years. Apparently I couldn't stop moving for the first twenty and then couldn't be bothered since. So my total states are 12, countries 4 and continents 3 with one U.S. territory thrown in for variety. Actually I consider Santa Cruz to be sort of its own country so I'll change the country count to 5.=D

uhh, one? im boring. im trying to get the fuck out of NY, but i love where i'm at. but at the same time, i hate it with a fiery passion, but i love to hate it.

if cost of living was what it is down south, id love ny. but i like money. alot.

^I'm not sure what you mean? NY has one of the higher costs of living the country, whereas the actual "south" (GA/SC/LA/AL/MS/TX etc) are all cheap as shit.

I'll count 'em up when I get to the end of the list.....Oklahoma, Montana, Colorado, Texas, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Florida, California and in addition, Nigeria, Switzerland, Costa Rica,and St John in the Virgin Islands. Long life, lots of places, especially when you consider that I have now lived in the same town in California for 41 years. Apparently I couldn't stop moving for the first twenty and then couldn't be bothered since. So my total states are 12, countries 4 and continents 3 with one U.S. territory thrown in for variety. Actually I consider Santa Cruz to be sort of its own country so I'll change the country count to 5.=D

Oh herb, we know you win this one.

I think I'm at 4, but they're all so vastly different. MD, NY, FL, CA

I've never lived in any, since I live in the UK lol. But I've visited 10: MA, CT, PY, NY, NJ, MD, DC, FL, CA, HI. Which is not a lot I guess, but I plan to fit the rest in sometime in my lifetime :)

I've never lived in any, since I live in the UK lol. But I've visited 10: MA, CT, PY, NY, NJ, MD, DC, FL, CA, HI. Which is not a lot I guess, but I plan to fit the rest in sometime in my lifetime :)

Next time you should shoot for the southwest. I want to give a driving tour of Utah to folks from out of the country. That state is like going to another planet but it's hard to get to if you are landing on either coast (hard as in expensive). I keep trying to convince my son that we could lead cheap camping tours out there. Special discounts for Bluelighters?=D

Louisiana
Arkansas
Colorado
Georgia
Oregon
Ohio

So, six, but I have visited/lived in 40 of the lower 48. All I've got left is the upper east coast + hawaii + alaska and I've seen it all. this country is fucking huge and i think sometimes as americans we forget this.

3? I think. Colorado (birthplace), Alabama, and Maryland I think if being in my mother's womb while there counts ;)

Three. Pissed, sober, then that weird state where you think you are sober right up until that moment when you say something loud and stupid and think to yourself, how drunk and I really?