• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How many pills do you normally take in a night?

How many pills do you normally take in a night?

• Less than one pill

Votes: 6 1.6%

Votes: 43 11.6%

Votes: 115 30.9%

Votes: 86 23.1%

Votes: 45 12.1%
  • More than four

Votes: 77 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
most i've ever taken in a night was 3.5, but i try to limit myself to 2

Wow...after reading through this thread, I feel sooooo much better about my use lately....not to be judgmental to those of you that are dropping 6-12 a night, but I've been there before, about three and a half years ago, and I lost the magic for what I thought would be fucking forever....I couldn't roll from April 2006 - February 2008, and then finally this year, I was blessed with a miracle, the magic has returned. I have also moved all the way across the country, changed the person I am quite a lot, have quit using opiates for almost seven months with a few exceptions of occasional use(once every week or two), but I decided that any at all was just too much. And besides, I can roll, and what's more beautiful than that?

This is the seventh time I've rolled in the past two months, and twelve times this year. My average amount of pills these days is anywhere from one to three, and I am too scared to take it any further than that and end up with a tolerance too high to afford, and I am also deathly afraid of ever losing the magic again...

Anyway, one - three.

Tonight? Only one. And yes, I'm rolling balls, even though it's the seventh time in two months, and the twelfth time for 2008. =D

...and to think I thought it was bright to drop 40-50 pills over the span of a week when I was sixteen...thinking back at it makes me cringe, giggle, and glad that I'm not a complete e-tard like I was then...lulz, young and stupid, right?

So reckon if I stick with out ~2/~3 that'll keep the magic for a while? :)

Yes, and stick to once a month if you can, and no more than four times a month.

Many people even use MDMA weekly or more and have a great time every weekend for what can be months or even years. It all depends on the chemistry of your brain and the unique levels of neurotransmitters that you individually have. Some people can roll forever, some gain a tolerance and get smart before losing the magic and go on hiatus(break) for a long period time, some can lose the magic and never get it back very early into their use, and some may never lose it...I'm just glad that I have been blessed to have the magic back this year. =D I really do feel truly blessed that MDMA is back in my life again and I'm using it safely and responsibly for the rest of time so I never have to experience losing one of the most beautiful things to ever be ever again....

AND FUCKING YES YES YES!!!!

"Judith(Danny Lohner Remix)" - A Perfect Circle says it all.

plurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry plurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry plur.

counting were i am if im at a rave then normally 6 or 7 if im just rolling then 3 or 4... sometimes more or less counting on the quality... always double drop so the amount goes up.

With good NewZealand pills,..... About 1 - 2, often only one is needed if I snort it in halfs, certainly more efficient! I hate being only "half" way there, so I tend to end up taking more MDMA by the end of the night if I start of small. Compared to starting of with a decent dose which leaves me much more satisfied from the beginning.

I have a friend who only ever needs "half", and if she takes one she just flips out and hallucinates all over the show.

between 2-3
and im 104 pounds :)
even with the pokeballs haha
but if im doing molly its 1 cap (150mg)

I've been fortunate enough to get my hands on molly for the majority of my rolls, and I haven't done more than 300mgs. If I'm only doing pills, I'll usually do 2.

at monster i took 8 and i was fucked. depending on the quality (i found someone with amazing shit everytime thank god!)of the pill i take anywhere from 3 to9(i could only handle 4 doves, but i was able to take 8 cupids and both were really good clean pills)

Usually if its with mdma i take 150mg then after 2hours or so take another 150mg then il drop my last one about 6am and its lights out from there!:)

Sometimes do a higher dose like 250mg+ after that hardly need more or if i do its half the first one. With pills its hard to say how many unless you know whats in them..

usually two seperate dose is enough for a rave that goes 12pm to 7am
if i take more then i get pretty speedy and sketchy feeling in the morning :p

Nowadays more then 4 for sure, back in the day 1 or 2, 3 max and i'd be retarded. but the past year its been 4 minimum.

at my peak i had eaten like 8 in one night out, and average about eating 6 every night out, but these days i'm cutting back usually doing 2 double drops and thats it,

last sat was an exception thou i doubled, then a mate of mine offered me a pill an hr later, so i ended up eating that, then doubled couple hours later, such a good high lol.

peace and plur