• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How many people here ran out of dopamine and are in the waiting phase?.

Isnortice91

Bluelighter
I did 5 fat lines and didn't feel anything .

But good news I bought dank street chronic again and I am high now.

It feels like the stimulation kicked in when I smoked Indica weed .
It's weird I never knew Indica can give you a head high.

I did 5 fat lines and didn't feel anything .

But good news I bought dank street chronic again and I am high now.

It feels like the stimulation kicked in when I smoked Indica weed .
It's weird I never knew Indica can give you a head high.
You must have an insanely high tolerance to methamphetamine, or you are getting fake drugs. It is always best to take a break from stimulants like amphetamine/speed, methamphetamine, and cocaine. Stay safe.

I used to like Sativa herb and hash the best as it was very psychedelic but I would not turn down or refuse to smoke Indica or hybrid herb or hash.

You must have an insanely high tolerance to methamphetamine, or you are getting fake drugs. It is always best to take a break from stimulants like amphetamine/speed, methamphetamine, and cocaine. Stay safe.

I used to like Sativa herb and hash the best as it was very psychedelic but I would not turn down or refuse to smoke Indica or hybrid herb or hash.
I'm going to take a 5 day break.

He is on Invega shots, he's not gonna feel the meth until he quits that.
His heart is gonna feel it though.

He is on Invega shots, he's not gonna feel the meth until he quits that.
His heart is gonna feel it though.
I can still feel meth I just have to wait 4 days without using it sucks because I can only use it one time and get high then the next day if I try I can't feel shit. But I found out by my own research testing it out for my self that I can get high if wait 4 days without using. I used to wait 11 days but then I found out for my self that just waiting 4 days I can feel it.. I know there are people who can get high everyday that's why I can't wait to get off invega. I only get euphoric jolly high , I don't get the uncontrollable head high from meth tho.

I can still feel meth I just have to wait 4 days without using it sucks because I can only use it one time and get high then the next day if I try I can't feel shit. But I found out by my own research testing it out for my self that I can get high if wait 4 days without using. I used to wait 11 days but then I found out for my self that just waiting 4 days I can feel it.. I know there are people who can get high everyday that's why I can't wait to get off invega. I only get euphoric jolly high , I don't get the uncontrollable head high from meth tho.

When you get off the Invega, you will need to reduce your dosages and space them out.
You should quit it ASAP anyway, it doesn't make sense to take a drug combo where the drugs directly oppose each other.

When you get off the Invega, you will need to reduce your dosages and space them out.
You should quit it ASAP anyway, it doesn't make sense to take a drug combo where the drugs directly oppose each other.
Good Advice Phobos, i wonder if he should use methamphetamine at all though, hes obviously on Invega shots for a reason, and using meth might send him into a bad place..

Good Advice Phobos, i wonder if he should use methamphetamine at all though, hes obviously on Invega shots for a reason, and using meth might send him into a bad place..

What you said totally makes sense, but I posted that in another thread just yesterday, I thought it would have been redundant.

I agree with you. I looked up Invega and people who are on antipsychotic drugs for being schizoaffective or schizophrenic should not be using methamphetamines or any drugs including herb/hash at all.

I enjoyed phobos' signature and I wonder if it really happened to someone here on bluelight?

Phobos said:
So I scroll thru his post history and a lot of his stories look like mine. He also snorkeled with catfish in a sewage system when he was 10. He raised a family of chickadees from egg to adult once the mother abandoned the eggs just like myself. This fucking guy had 3 ft 5 inch midget sidekick named Belfast who he kept around strictly to load syringes and chop up pills....JUST LIKE ME! It was crazy. I no longer wanted to curse this man out. I wanted to combine midget sidekick powers and have a fucking great weekend. I went from angry to inspired in 3 seconds. That's when I realized....I had been in a k hole for 5 days straight and somehow made an alternate bluelight name with a 600+ count post history in a matter of hours. I was also sitting in my own shit and piss and was wearing sailor outfit but the pants were cut into booty shorts. Never met a navy man in my life and I lived 23 hours away from the nearest house. That's when I realized I needed to put the drugs down.

My name is Memphis and I eat booty

@Phobos nah bruh, Belfast split my 2nd year into sobriety. Said I was getting lame and he was going back home to new Zealand which is super weird because he had a super thick Irish accent. Anyway, I hope he is doing well.

Lol.

But back to the topic, I'm on a mood stabilizer and anti psychotic and can still feel the effects of all drugs.

Yeah, people with MI probably shouldn't use.. but i have not once gotten psychotic. Because i take my meds.

And yes my tolerance is being reset because of probation requirements.