• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

how many packs in a gram of dope?

who brought back this old ass thread and why????

Anyway, around these parts a bundle was supposed to be 10 bags weighing .1 each so a bundle (10 bags) would be a gram. But that's not at all how it is anymore. A bundle is about .4 these days, so you do the math.

But the dope is strong and cheap enough that it's not like we're getting ripped off for getting less. You want more dope just buy a few bundles instead of one. Makes no difference

How many bags are in a gram? If welderman has x ammount of money and wants to buy "y" ammount of dope how many bags will he get?

So x=$ and y= Dope in grams then z=number of bags

X+y=z

150+1=z
Z=1
It's one of them tricky math problems because it didn't matter how much I bought I still only got one bag.
Leave it to me to nerd up buying dope. Anyone down for some dungeons and dragons later?

Last edited by a moderator:
In NY a bundle use to be 10-100mg bags that would equal a gram. Nowadays the buns are usually 10 - 40-50mg bags. I just moved out of NY and can only buy in grams with the new connect I found.

Seen people split up gram into about 12 bags, seen them eyeball powder into bags more then weigh it out tho..after a while they get pretty damn close to putting the same amount in each bag..but stil lvaries a little of course. Some places they split a gram up into 10 bags , some 12, other 14 bags per gram..heard of people splitting up a gram of good dope into 20 bags also..so it depends on who/ where you get your dope! Better to have a smaller bag of high purity dope than a fat bag of cut to hell trash dope IMO.

Out of a gram you will get 2 bundles minimum that's how we do it in ny at least I thought we had good prices but the way some of you actually most of you are talking I need to get out of ny. Or you guys might just be ignorent to how much dope is actually in a bag dope is very lite a .1 bag would be a fattttt bag

Yeah.... If your bags weigh .1 or higher than it is most likely cut to hell. In Orlando they do about 25 bags from a gram. They cut it up to make it heavier and I know people that will add a small amount of xylazine to increase the nod and give it a little extra umph.... A little bit and you just think you got good dope. To much and you are knocked out or zombified. Adding a little bit of xylazine is actually more common than most people would believe. Puerto Ricans and Dominicans often do this. I have cousins in NY and Philly and they often add a small bit of xylazine to give it more punch and to stretch the count. If you use dope everyday than you have probably done a little bit of xylazine and aren't even aware. I am not saying that all dope is cut with it but it is a fairly common practice. When they add the xylazine it is not like that guy on the Puerto Rican drugs Inc. episode. He was shooting straight bags of pure xylazine.

I recently became more interested and aware of the practice when I got hit with a pure bag from a guy who was on the run from the cops at the time. They had raided his house and he was staying at a hotel. I was not aware of his situation or I would not have copped from him that day. He was arrested the next day. I then started asking my cousins about it and they clued me in on the practice. I am not claiming to know everything about dope up and down the east coast but I now know that this is a common additive in a lot of ECP. Like I said most people aren't even aware because only a small amount is added and it just potentiates the dope. I have seen news where it was found in Philly and NYC so this confirms that my cousins know a little bit about what they are talking about but yeah a gram can make anywhere from 20-30 bags depending on how greedy the dealer is at the time.

Last edited:
Bundle is 10 bags normally in NE USA but it depends back in the day or depending where a bag is 50-100mg, these days aveage is about 70.
I have had dealers charge 80$ and you get 10 bags as well I have had dealers charge 100$ and give you 12-13 bags
Like what you get in NYC is going to be different that S-Harlem or Bronx

I know this thread is old but where I am (philly) a bundle is 14 .1 bags and in Delaware there a 13 in a b

Philly bags definitely arent .1 most of the time. At least most of the ones ive had
A good size stamp is maybe 70ishmg, and that is if you get a doublewide/nj style bag. Most of the NJ bags (in the taped doublewides...idk if they were from jerz but id assume so since NJ is close..PA) ive had have been bigger than most of the philly bags ive had
around here they make 2 bundles out of a gram.
Delaware bags last i knew were nicks. Like wilmington bags.
or at least thats what everyone ive met from wilmington told me.
Some bundles in philly are 15 as well.

Yeah.... If your bags weigh .1 or higher than it is most likely cut to hell. In Orlando they do about 25 bags from a gram. They cut it up to make it heavier and I know people that will add a small amount of xylazine to increase the nod and give it a little extra umph.... A little bit and you just think you got good dope. To much and you are knocked out or zombified. Adding a little bit of xylazine is actually more common than most people would believe. Puerto Ricans and Dominicans often do this. I have cousins in NY and Philly and they often add a small bit of xylazine to give it more punch and to stretch the count. If you use dope everyday than you have probably done a little bit of xylazine and aren't even aware. I am not saying that all dope is cut with it but it is a fairly common practice. When they add the xylazine it is not like that guy on the Puerto Rican drugs Inc. episode. He was shooting straight bags of pure xylazine.

I recently became more interested and aware of the practice when I got hit with a pure bag from a guy who was on the run from the cops at the time. They had raided his house and he was staying at a hotel. I was not aware of his situation or I would not have copped from him that day. He was arrested the next day. I then started asking my cousins about it and they clued me in on the practice. I am not claiming to know everything about dope up and down the east coast but I now know that this is a common additive in a lot of ECP. Like I said most people aren't even aware because only a small amount is added and it just potentiates the dope. I have seen news where it was found in Philly and NYC so this confirms that my cousins know a little bit about what they are talking about but yeah a gram can make anywhere from 20-30 bags depending on how greedy the dealer is at the time.

Damn, I wonder if my other dealer uses that xylazine stuff in his stuff cause he usually gets fingers and bags it himself...my usual people usually have stamps like the Blue Magics, Lucky Charms, Public Enemy,and I can do five, six or more and get nice, BUT the other had so-so stuff from those fingrs and I could do tons of it and got a so-so buzz but lately I think it's a new batch cut with xylazine cause...well one day I went to work like usual and copped my three Magics...first hit of the day. Everything was O.K. (I recall I had done two of the other guys stuff early in the A.M.) then after the day was done I got two more Magics, banged them home and started for the bus stop...honestly I "blacked out" and don't recall the walk to the bus stop (takes about 10-15 min) the rest of the night is a fuzzy murky mess...serious case of CRS (can't remember shit)... Okay, I just took it for an almost OD...then it happened again Super Bowl night...My other guy had given me a bag which I swear must of had a gram or more in it!!! This is the finger stuff...Well yes I did a lot more than I should have and my brother tells me I was standing there like a zombie bent over at the waist with a hell of a nod goin....in front of my Mom to make it worse...she was asking me "what the hell is wrong with you??" and I'm like mumbling something like "I'm tired from shoveling"...then he went to check on me cause I went to the bathroom and I was curled up in the fetal position on the floor with my eyes partially open (my bro says) and just laying there...anyways the point is that never happened when I did the stamps, NEVER!!! only with this finger dope and to make me nod out to the point of blackout...it must be cut with that shit....any thoughts??

basically, all these words(even 'gram' can be 0.7g and I've heard people say literally this straight out) means whatever your dealer wants
traditionally 1 bundle = 10 bags = 1 gram of cut dope
but as everyone knows it varies a tremendous amount

Shit when I would bag I was either reallyyyyyy nice to you or hated you lmao 7 G's got me like a couple buns or a couple bricks. Smh. lol everyone is out to basically rob you and if they aren't. They're getting robbed. .. way of life. Money and drugs...
well user and supplier really lol

Around where I live, a bundle weighs .3, 10 bags and a gram weighs 1.0 but I'm not sure how many bags you get out of it. What people get around my neighborhood packs a punch. So many people are dying from the first time doing it because they see there's not much at all in the bag so they do even more not realizing it's potent as hell

In my area, upstate New York, you can get 25 bags out of a gram , max!! Seems like bags are a thing of the past now since fentanyl had taken over, all I see is people getting dope in corners of sandwich bags now or folded in paper..lol the little stamped baggies...I once dumped a bundle on a scale, ten bags, and it weighed .3. Technically it should be .1 a bag since we're paying ten bucks a point, but heroin as strong as it is and stupiud as my state is, they use the eyeball system not an actual scale of

chicago gets that much in a bag because it’s cut with dormin or another otc antihistamine. you can often see pink flakes from the dormin capsules in the bag. they mix it by literally throwing the dope and dormin into a blender.

it’s a pain. but you can get it without the dormin if you buy by the gram from a personal connection.

I will vary, but over here it's usualy .1 per bag. But again it depends who and where you are getting from.

I don't think the weight you get in a bag matters at all honestly, what matters is how much actual heroin there is and how much fentanyl ofcourse.