European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How many of you have tried DiPT?

SigmundFloyd

Greenlighter
In the USA, there are no DiPT sources to speak of. As such, many of us are left wondering what it's like. Have any of you in the EU forums tried it? If so, how was it? I'm interested to know. Reading the TiHKAL entry got me curious as to how it feels to "slip" on sound alone.

Hi Sigmund, welcome to BL and eadd. Im afraid I'm unable to answer you but I'm giving this to another mod to help with your query. Hope you get closer to an answer to your question.

Never tried it myself and it's not something widely available even to the more dedicated psychedelicists amongst us. DPT is available from Contintal sources but, along with virtually all tryptamines and phenethylamines, is Class A in the UK and equivalent thereof in much of the rest of Europe.

I've never had DPT nor DiPT myself but have had 2C-D many, many times and that is also a substance known for mostly affecting aural over visual input. It's one of my personal favourites and have long fancied DPT to make the comparison.

Never tried it myself and it's not something widely available even to the more dedicated psychedelicists amongst us. DPT is available from Contintal sources but, along with virtually all tryptamines and phenethylamines, is Class A in the UK and equivalent thereof in much of the rest of Europe.

I've never had DPT nor DiPT myself but have had 2C-D many, many times and that is also a substance known for mostly affecting aural over visual input. It's one of my personal favourites and have long fancied DPT to make the comparison.

I don't recall reading anything about 2C-D and aural distortion anywhere, although I have heard about it being used to potentiate other substances. Now I'm wondering if 2C-D could potentiate 5-MeO-DiPT to create more auditory effects.

I don't really have time now for a proper response but there is plenty of info and trip reports to be found in the PD index linky in my sig.

But in short, 2C-D is best known for its auditory effects and myself and all I have known personally who use it can attest to that. Add in some ketamine and sound starts to become really interesting =D

DiPT is definitely on my bucket list. Is it the case that it was once available as a research chemical (presumably only outwith the UK), or was it pretty much always only available to those who know someone that interested in synthesising these kind of drugs?

There is a church in NYC that uses DPT as its sacrament i believe. Its some weird christian psychedelic offshoot. I think they believe smoking DPT fills them full of Jesus or something.

I've tried 4-ACO-DIPT, dunno why you'd ask here though, there's a WHOLE other psychedelic forum section...

I've tried 4-ACO-DIPT, dunno why you'd ask here though, there's a WHOLE other psychedelic forum section...

I just feel like getting a fresh European/African perspective.

I wonder if someone could start a religion just centered around psychedelic drugs and get enough followers to essentially make drugs legal for the members. God knows I've thought about it.

Dear Theresa,

I hope this finds you well.

The other night I was blowing fat rails of techno smack and for the strangest moment I was like 80% sure I saw the baby Jesus. There have also been some recent developments in the field of time travel using this special sacrament.

Please could you let me and my parishioners at the temple of the wonky donkey do ket and I promise we'll try to drink lots of water and keep all doses during working hours below 200mg.

Yours sincerely,
OM

Dear Theresa,

I hope this finds you well.

The other night I was blowing fat rails of techno smack and for the strangest moment I was like 80% sure I saw the baby Jesus. There have also been some recent developments in the field of time travel using this special sacrament.

Please could you let me and my parishioners at the temple of the wonky donkey do ket and I promise we'll try to drink lots of water and keep all doses during working hours below 200mg.

Yours sincerely,
OM

Heh, 'Techno smack' - beautiful...

P.S. Yes, the granules that spilled out of the envelope and over your desk are indeed ketamine. I wasn't sure what you preferred so I just got you some racemic. Enjoy! I hope it helps you unwind after a long day of negotiating a Brexit plan that suits everyone involved. :)

Last edited:
P.S. Yes, the granules that spilled out of the envelope and onto your desk are indeed ketamine. I wasn't sure what you preferred so I just got you some racemic. Enjoy! :)
I bet it tiletamine. There is no ketamine in the UK...haven't you heard..

I have tried DiPT a couple of times at low and medium low doses. The sound alterations were also what got me interested bit sadly they were not as apparent or indeed as enjoyable as expected... i think ive had similar audio distortions on dissasociatives as well...

Hmmm. I think in my mind when I first read up on it, I got fairly sucked in by the "its like a psych, but for your ears" chat. But if its really just a drug that fucks with your hearing that also happens to be a tryptamine, it could actually be pretty dire.

Still on my bucket list all the same.

I have always wondered about the crackling / rocket sound i get when about to breakthrough on dmt. Its very distinct and it always happens.

I have always wondered about the crackling / rocket sound i get when about to breakthrough on dmt. Its very distinct and it always happens.

Obviously it's because your brain breaks the sound barrier, innit,?