• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous How many Nitrous chargers can i put in my despencer.

I guess you guys are doing this in a different way but through about 10,000 carts in the year or two (~600+ every month) I have found you can get about all the "enlightenment" you are going to get with one about every 90-120 seconds backed up with oxygen to prolong the effect. The O2 will let you stretch it to 120 maybe even 150. That red doodad on the clear filter housing is a timer, kicked off from the switch on the operating lever.
from%20top.jpg

The timer lets you know when to reload?

Again i think the holy grail to nitrous use is to figure out how to get perhaps a 50:50 ratio of nitrous oxide to oxygen delivered as a constant flow. Although recreational usage might be higher, like 70:30.

The weirdest and perhaps most interesting thing about nitrous is the memories that you store in the nitrous trip that are forgotten after reawaking, yet can be accessed years later during another nitrous trip.

I thought that was for O2 levels or pressure or, idk what i think its for.

If you look at how its wired its either to count or time something when the handle is pulled. I thinks it a timer. In fact he said it was a timer

But the question is, does said timer beep (doesn't look like it).

the only time ive done nos is on the beach with a doctor I was teaching kung fu too.

it was fun but really lacked any kind of reason for me to try it again.

ill take a real pain killer any day over nos.

Nitrous is pleasurable but boring, except when taken on top of psychedelics. Then it's fucking mind blowing. Try nitrous on LSD and you'll see what I mean. Any psychedelic actually, but LSD synergizes particularly well.

ye ive heard that but when we have had enough LSD in our lives there all boring unless they modify

our DOC.

I have a lot of faith in you my friend and im hoping DOC becomes my DOC ;P

mainly because im not fucking with total synth of alice.

2. A regular size run-of-the-mill balloon can't take more than that. And if you're giving the dispenser head directly, please spend 2 bucks on balloons.
Your mouth and gums will thank you.
I usually buy super big balloons, i have some that can bild almost 10whippets.
However i use mini tanks to fill them Up.

The timer is just to pace the reloads. It is a digital display. I start with 10PSI O2 in the vessel and dump a cart in on top of that. Obviously the mix starts high on N2O and transitions to pure O2 because the 10 PSI is still coming. The strange thing is I know I am pretty much out of N2O in the vessel but the O2 keeps the buzz going.

And then she Asked how many X can put in my Y?

I Said as many as you can handle without bursting babe..

Last edited:
I bought the actual Whip It Brand canister. Its rather sturdy but i don't but anymore than 4 in there. One time a friend and Loaded like 8 into a cheap Chinese made dispenser The pressure was so intense that i felt like the canister was struggling holding it all. its hard to explain. When we let it loose it completely knocked the blinds off of the window all the way across the room. Since then I've been terrified to load more than 4 at a time. 5 If I'm trying to go hard. 6 is a no go. i"m too scared now

Can anyone here tell me if it matters or not whether I use an aluminum or a stainless steel whip cream dispenser in regards to how many chargers can fit in it at once?

Can anyone here tell me if it matters or not whether I use an aluminum or a stainless steel whip cream dispenser in regards to how many chargers can fit in it at once?
Using a 1 liter vessel, a charger puts about 50 PSI in there. That pressure adds up fast. I wouldn't use more than 2 and I only do them one at a time. That mechanism is actually pretty frail. The check valve is just a piece of plastic tubing over a pipe with holes in it. The whole valve assembly is plastic. I have several different types of soda chargers and whipped creal dispensers. They all use the same valve insert.

Using a 1 liter vessel, a charger puts about 50 PSI in there. That pressure adds up fast. I wouldn't use more than 2 and I only do them one at a time. That mechanism is actually pretty frail. The check valve is just a piece of plastic tubing over a pipe with holes in it. The whole valve assembly is plastic. I have several different types of soda chargers and whipped creal dispensers. They all use the same valve insert.

So are you trying to tell me only size matters and not whether or not it's an aluminum or stainless steel whip cream dispenser? Thanks for the reply btw,

Dr Boyle says it's the law. ;)
If you put 8 grams of gas in a 1/2 liter vessel it will have twice the pressure of a 1 liter vessel.
These things are not really over designed and they plan on you dumping a cart in a half full vessel (cream or water in a soda charger) so 2 carts in an empty one is about what it was designed for. I am not sure how far you can go beyond that. I assume the top would blow off or the way the valve is designed, that should open against the spring pressure as a safety relief. I am doing things the designer wasn't planning on so I stay on the safe side. I also have 10 PSI of oxygen in there when I dump in the N2O. Having a loader makes it a whole lot less cumbersome than screwing that cap on tho.

Dr Boyle says it's the law. ;)
If you put 8 grams of gas in a 1/2 liter vessel it will have twice the pressure of a 1 liter vessel.
These things are not really over designed and they plan on you dumping a cart in a half full vessel (cream or water in a soda charger) so 2 carts in an empty one is about what it was designed for. I am not sure how far you can go beyond that. I assume the top would blow off or the way the valve is designed, that should open against the spring pressure as a safety relief. I am doing things the designer wasn't planning on so I stay on the safe side. I also have 10 PSI of oxygen in there when I dump in the N2O. Having a loader makes it a whole lot less cumbersome than screwing that cap on tho.

Okay thank you for sharing your opinion and info on the subject. I guess I'll try to only use 2 chargers or less at one time.