• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous How many Nitrous chargers can i put in my despencer.

JoshLobbs

Bluelight Crew
Hey i know this might be a dumb one but I have no idea how many chargers I can put in a dispenser and i thought you guys could help me out.
To clarify how much pressure are .5 l dispensers rated too?

I don't know about the rating but one 8gr charger puts 60 PSI in a 1 liter vessel so you can go from there. Assuming a soda siphon is 3/4 full of water that would be 240PSI (assuming nitrous and CO2 have similar qualities). That would almost imply you could put in 4 per liter and be close to the design spec. The other issue is every time you add PSI to the receiving vessel, you are wasting more gas because you can't completely empty the charger. (back pressure)
I go one at a time. That is plenty of gas for a couple hits. More than that you are wasting gas.

i have not found one that could take six. even the biggest ones 3 or 4 at most. the small ones you are lucky if you can fit 2

I find that I can crack 2 into there, and then I load up a third and crack it after I take the first big breath. If I put 3 in before breathing some in, it seems like it comes out too fast and I don't prefer it.

I find that I can crack 2 into there, and then I load up a third and crack it after I take the first big breath. If I put 3 in before breathing some in, it seems like it comes out too fast and I don't prefer it.

I usually do something similar, never fill it up totally and dont let it go empty either.

2. A regular size run-of-the-mill balloon can't take more than that. And if you're giving the dispenser head directly, please spend 2 bucks on balloons.
Your mouth and gums will thank you.

We're talking about whip cream dispenser canisters, not those shitty metal crackers. For the record, no one should ever, EVER inhale directly from the metal crackers, you will freeze your lungs. The whip cream dispensers are the only way to go, no balloons needed (though you can use them if you want):

images

I don't know about the rating but one 8gr charger puts 60 PSI in a 1 liter vessel so you can go from there. Assuming a soda siphon is 3/4 full of water that would be 240PSI (assuming nitrous and CO2 have similar qualities). That would almost imply you could put in 4 per liter and be close to the design spec. The other issue is every time you add PSI to the receiving vessel, you are wasting more gas because you can't completely empty the charger. (back pressure)
I go one at a time. That is plenty of gas for a couple hits. More than that you are wasting gas.
that is a very logical answer and I liked it.

but there is a small problem that most would not see unless they spend time absorbing gasses into liquids.

gas pressure in the open is not the same as liquid density change on gas absorption.

they are two different equations and need to be tackled separately and then they can be combined to

find the total pressure of the vessel.

this also changes as temperatures change, one due to expansion of liquid and the change of solubility
of the gas as temperatures changes , the other due to nobel gas laws of the gas above the liquid.

Dudes, how big are your containers? Seriously... 2? I know that the rule is 2 at a time, but theres a sweet spot of being totally saturated and it definitely takes more than 2. You guys load 2 into the 1 liter whip cream things? You can totally get 4 in the bigger containers. Been awhile though so maybe things have changed? I dunno.

Mine feels most comfortable with how it comes out with 2 in there but I always do 3 in a row, I just crack the third in right after I take the first pull. I've felt weird shit in my lungs from the force of it coming out a few times when I put all 3 in before breathing any of it.

I guess you guys are doing this in a different way but through about 10,000 carts in the year or two (~600+ every month) I have found you can get about all the "enlightenment" you are going to get with one about every 90-120 seconds backed up with oxygen to prolong the effect. The O2 will let you stretch it to 120 maybe even 150. That red doodad on the clear filter housing is a timer, kicked off from the switch on the operating lever.
from%20top.jpg

I guess you guys are doing this in a different way but through about 10,000 carts in the year or two (~600+ every month) I have found you can get about all the "enlightenment" you are going to get with one about every 90-120 seconds backed up with oxygen to prolong the effect. The O2 will let you stretch it to 120 maybe even 150. That red doodad on the clear filter housing is a timer, kicked off from the switch on the operating lever.
from%20top.jpg
did you make that?

2. A regular size run-of-the-mill balloon can't take more than that. And if you're giving the dispenser head directly, please spend 2 bucks on balloons.
Your mouth and gums will thank you.
I typically use a dispenser with a cpr mask taped too it and then inflate the balloons with my breath. recently I got a case of like 50 strawberry flavored ones and i dident want to inhaile whatever flavors them so i put i filter in the tank and in the through of the mask, (paper towels and cigarette filters respectively).
so i would classify that as cunnilingus of the bottle. (instead of giving it head)
Yea but with water or cream the gasses dissolve in it and i would assume that dissolved gasses take up less volume and exert less pressure.

Oh and I'm thinking of carrying out pressurized reactions in the bottle, i do love nitrous which is why i have the bottle but i want to make some chemicals under a pressurized nitrogen/argon atmosphere. (not meth btw)
The best is a friend who can reload them 2 at a time, for as long you need
How the fuck does someone reload 2 at a time and is it possible to learn this power?
from%20top.jpg
sweet rig man, but i don't think many people have setups like that. i think the setups most people use are just the cracker and balloons some don't even use the dispensers as was raised by some of the other commenters who told me to be careful if I was using one of those crackers made specifically for balloons. I would love to see how you built your rig I hope you have it as a blog post or something, if not you should make a blog talking abt the build.