• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How Many Mgs Of DXM To Reach 2nd Plateau?

MeganMAvery1991

Greenlighter
So I have used DXM in cough medicine about 6-9 times now, and would say that I am some what experienced with the drug. The highest I'd say I've probably ever gotten would be a low 3rd plateau twice and 1st and 2nd plateaus every other time. Well I decided that tonight I was gonna try to hit a high 2nd plateau, then if that went really well I would attempt a normal 3rd plateau two weeks later. I have already gone to the store and bought the "supplies", I bought Muscinex 60mg cold pills (each pill has 60mgs each). My only problem is I don't know what a good dosing range would be for a 'high' 2nd plateau trip. I would like to know the amount of milligrams that I will need to take, as well as the amount if milligrams I would need to take to reach a "normal" 3rd plateau trip. I am 5'1 and weigh approximately 110 lbs. if that makes any difference at all. Thank you!

Depends on body weight,tolerance,form of DXM and stomach contents,metabolism so forth, but yeah the dose calculator will mostly work, just take smaller doses first, make sure you can metabolise it decently, some people cannot.

I noticed that you got Mucinex; this concerns me because I don't know a Mucinex product that has only DXM in it. I'm hoping you didn't come across the brand that also has Guafenesin in it? If so, projectile vomiting isn't worth it in my opinion. :x
To answer your question; I see 350mg as a good dose.